« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kim K's Ex Reggie Bush

I'm Having a Baby ...

And It BETTER Be a Boy

10/9/2012 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

100912_bush_2_credit

Awkward news for Kim Kardashian -- her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush just announced his current GF Lilit Avagyan is pregnant with his first child ... and it BETTER not be a girl ... or else.

Reggie called in to the Paul and Young Ron Morning Show to make the announcement -- saying, "I have a little one on the way. We're pretty excited ... It's an opportunity to bring in new life and raise a child."

Reggie added, "I'm hoping for a boy because if it's a girl, I'm going straight to the gun shop to buy some guns."

Reggie was presumably joking that he would need guns to protect his daughter.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

wow ew

Of course it's a gun to protect his daughter. Sheesh.

barnyardhumor

Reggie Bush has more claims to fame than being skank Kimmy Ks ex-boyfriend. Give the man his due TMZ and quite referring to the past.

TJ

And he has high morals, too. NOT~ Cart before the horse,Reggie boy? So, when's the wedding? Shot gun~

Michelle

Why do KK exes find lookalike girlfriends after her do they feel like losers?

hotbitch

Maybe it's just me but I think it's so sexist when guys say crap like this. Here's an idea...maybe if some of these guys would stop acting like WHORES and raise their sons properly they wouldn't have to worry about how their daughters would be treated. He's just scared of someone treating his daughter the way he's probably treated women himself. Guys don't get a free pass at whoredom. It goes both ways as far as I'm concerned. I don't think it's right to treat girls and boys differently.

MzReeses

I'm mad they labeled him Kim K's Ex like his name doesn't hold its on. He helped her stay relevant just like all the other celebs she's blown.

ANS84

Well, good for him...now do better than 48 yards on 19 carries. Nice TD, but my Fins need more from him. Not that I have high expectations for the team (long-suffering fan), but Reggie is capable of so much more.

Proud2bBlack

So Reggie, why would you want to protect your baby girl from the same type of men you are? She would be the exact type of girl that you have screwed around with in the media! So what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Sabrina

I hope KIm K is devastated over the news. She had a good thing and probably ruined it and now she has to live with muzzle face Kanye instead of that gorgeous Reggie Bush who like another commentor said is more than Kim K's EX. If thats how we title ppl then every black man in America will be labeled as Kim Ks ex.

Joe

That is Not true. Reggie has another alleged Child that lives in OC and its A girl.

ksto

WOW tmz. this is a new low even for you. fir of all, this story has NOTHING to do with kim. and the headline it BETTER be a boy is totally misleading! in the end he makes a joke about getting a gun to protect his daughter. shame on you

tracker

really mike walters can't you ALLOW REGGIE AND HIS BEAUTIFUL LADY TO ENJOY THEIR MOMENT..HE MOVED ON FROM KIM FOR A GOOD REASON,HE'S ALL MAN..I'M HAPPY FOR HIM AND NOW KRIS HUMPHRIES TURN...

nisiek

who gives a shiny s h i t about Kimmy Urinal Cakes...I hope this makes her CCRRAAzZYY...she is nasty anyhow, I am glad Reggie moved on to a much more beautiful and classy lady unlike the peed on skank that the tabloids including TMZ worship....unlike most people who cannot stand her skank a s s

lisa

Now Kim's going to want to get pregnant. Too bad her hired boyfriend is gay.

KIMSTOP!!

Honestly KMZ....don't you ever think about hiring actual journalists? With all of the information available to so many at their fingertips, you just look like idiots writing this crap. I tend to believe it is Kylie and Kendall writing your websh:t stories.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments