Dr. Conrad Murray

Jail Is

KILLING ME!

10/10/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1008_conrad_murray_phone_Call_launch_ex_tmz
Dr. Conrad Murray says his body is in worse shape than one of those zombies from the Michael Jackson 'Thriller' video ... claiming he's suffered serious injuries behind bars ... and he wants out.

TMZ has obtained a recording of a jailhouse phone call between Murray and a friend ... in which the Doc says he was rushed to USC Medical Center earlier this week after fearing he was suffering from deadly blood clots in his legs.

"It progressed until the leg felt numb ... it was painful all to the top of my foot ... around the medial aspect of my ankle and all the way to the mid-calf."

Murray -- who was a licensed doctor before he killed Michael Jackson -- explained, "Blood clots are relatively risky ... especially if they propagate from the legs into the lungs to cause pulmonary embolism which can result in permanent disability or even death."

Ultimately, doctors who are currently licensed determined there were no blood clots and returned Murray to his cell ... where he says he continues to suffer.

"I have had to lay in bed for most of the day because there is no way to elevate my feet. One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell."

During the call, Murray gripes that his feet have become so swollen, "I may never be able to wear a boot again." So much for line-dancing after his release ...

Murray then issues a veiled threat -- "I don't want to be permanently hurt by any condition in here ... because if I am, I will not let it rest."

He also complains about pain in his right shoulder ... and as we previously reported, he came down with a ferocious case of diarrhea earlier this year.

His lawyer has even sent a letter to the L.A. County Sheriff Lee Baca, asking the jail for more humane treatment -- comparing Murray's situation to a dog in a small cage.

Jail -- it ain't the Hilton.

I Was About To Say

Lies, lies, lies, yeah
Lies, lies, lies, yeah
Lies, lies, lies, yeah

Pegasus

Poor Baby!! Has Blood Clots huh? Well some real doctors checked you and they said you don't have any! Quit trying to come up with excuses to get out! I hope you suffer while you are there in jail - PayBack is a B**ch!!! And You Murray - Have ALOT of PayBack coming your way!! Also, you are No Longer A Doctor!! The Medical Board Revoked Your License!! Do you think that you can get out and possibly make some money from some of the other recordings you did of Michael - I am sure that - that was not the only recording you made of him after you drugged him up! You are a Pathic excuse for a human being! JMO

MichaelJACKSON

EVERY TIME THIS KILLER WHINES, PROSECUTOR DAVID WALGREN'S WORDS RING IN MY EARS:

"MICHAEL JACKSON IS DEAD AND WE HAVE TO HEAR ABOUT POOR CONRAD MURRAY"

DOES HE THINK HE GETS SYMPATHY BY WHINING? THE ONLY THING I AM SAD IS THAT WE DON'T GET A FRONT SEAT WITH POP CORNS TO WATCH 'THE JAIL KILLING' POOR CONRAD MURRAY. shut your incompetent mouth, you incompetent quack. Michael jackson is dead! I don't care what kind of clots form in your body! Let me know when you die.

Pegasus

It just Floors me - that this Pathic Excuse of a Human Being (not just a Doctor) - Did all that he did - not only to Michael Jackson but also all the lies he told to everyone - had no regards for MJs children or family, or the courts or anyone else - and only thought about himself - and is still doing it with his incestant whining about his prison sentence! When (if Ever) is the whining going to stop and Murray owning up to Everything He Did??

Carl

Isn't that what Michael Jackson would say about Conrad Murray?

Tina A., Lakewood, CA

He got a lot of nerves complaint how he better not be damage but he took someone's life, can someone just sock this stupid fool in the mouth and shut him up, he killed and damaged 3 children's life for ever and he complaining of a little pain. Shut the hell up Killer Murray.

flora68

So the murderous crybaby claims, "One of the recommendations by the doctor is to keep my legs elevated and to increase my activity which is impossible in a 5x7 cell".

Why on earth is that supposed to be "IMPOSSIBLE"? Because he doesn't have a mink-covered Ottoman in his cell? Friggin lie down on the floor and plant your nasty feet on the wall, moron; problem solved. What a crybaby! He's lucky to still be breathing at all.

nan

I was thinking about how Murray likes those young hard bodies so much , he left MJ alone to die, while he talked to these bimbos on the phone, making plans to get him alittle something..
They couldnt even reach him the night MJ was at rehearsals sick from what he had given him., his only patient.......and yet he seems to treat the geriatric crowd.
I bet before he hooked himself to MJ he paid for his lifestyle by bilking medicaid....

The authorities should look into that next..

samsun

He has a friend?

Sarah

Man up buttercup this is what happens when you kill someone. Someone send him a few episodes of Lock up Raw so they can teach him how to exercise in his cell.

alia

Poor Baby.....why doesn't he shoot himself up with the deadly stuff he gave Michael....karma is a bitch!

noddafan

doesn't have to be a doctor ... have a death-row INmate administer the proprfol to the good doctorl ... to hear that *jail is killing him* is Xcellent news*~

noddafan

perhaps Murray would like to change places with the man he MURDERED? he says a 5x7' cell is too small; how would you like to be in a 3X6" BOX, you stupid convicted killer M-F'r who SHOULD be on death row or in 'population' so you can GET what's coming to you ???

Kari

This guy has never been able to comprehend that he isn't special. Prison isn't a sweet ride for anyone. And when he gets out, he'll probably realize life as he knew it is over anyway. He won't be able to practice medicine, he is hated by so many people. No matter what a person's opinion is of Michael Jackson, that doesn't excuse this guy for his role in his death. As for his veiled threat--ridiculous. Nobody that gets out is happy with prison life.