Lindsay Lohan

She's Baaaack

at the Chateau Marmont

10/12/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan at the the Chateau MarmontIt seems Lindsay Lohan has been UNBANNED from the Chateau Marmont ... 'cause she returned to the legendary L.A. hotel last night ... months after she was kicked out for stiffing the place on a $46k bill.

As TMZ first reported, Lohan got the heave-ho earlier this year after she ran up a crazy $46,350.04 tab on a 47 day bender that included 49 packs of cigarettes and more than $3k in minibar items.

LiLo had told friends the producers of her upcoming Lifetime movie, "Liz and Dick," had agreed to pay her bill ... but our sources say that was never the case.

It's unclear if the bill was ever resolved ... but it seems it's all water under the bridge ... 'cause last night she was allowed back on the premises without a problem.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Red Cloud

The mangled worm is not contrived. The tree is not chopped down because George Washington said NO!!!! The green light is red because it just turned red. If you turn left, think right. The riddle is not what it is. Take my advice and stay on the path. I'm not correct now, but I will be correct tomorrow. The people I know, you don't know, but would love to know because you would LAUGH!!!! I could be pulling your arm or leg, but.................
out..............

tellmeaboutit

Poor thing. After all she went through in NY, she had to give a fresh blow to get back into the Chateau! Or did another sugar daddy pay her bill? Or did she arm wrestle her mom in the limo to get that invisible, traveling 40 thousand back to pay her bill?? So many lies to tell.
But there she was, hung over, droopy and looking like a wraith, pushing Senor Pink (is that a laxative??) with for god's sake, was that the Jacksons?? LMAO What a star!
Then, with astonishing intelligence and timing, she announces she supports Romney - because unemployment is important! (crickets chirp)...well, I guess she should know about unemployment. If Romney wins, I guess he'll be the first white president to win after that first colored president (as she called him). What a scholar!
Take a 10 minute nap, Blo, spike/suck the Pink and get on the horse again. We're waiting for the next quack up!

liquidbabydoll

Nice legs & she does have to support her poor siblings ,since their pops doesn't pay . he doesn't even know them

Cinner

Daaaamn she is ratchet as haell rollin in there all hookerfied....that lady throwing up in her hand is funny

Chrissen Brand

I don't really find LILO interesting, but I will take a shameless blog plug;)

ok one more- lol.

devilgirl

Chateau Marmont is like the Twitter of hotels. Everyone who uses it is a douche bag.

Lou

You can lead a horse to water and you can make her drink! Just think how annoying it is to watch this silly girl earn money for doing nothing at all...but being the victim...

baybek8s

Does this hotel really need publicity so much that they are willing to settle for any kind of publicity?

Lucky_130

Lindslo the bimbo sadly still looks better here than some of the girls I have been with in my time. She is still a sack of garbage though.

hillgal

I feel bad for her, her mother is a wreck, she can't talk to her dad without him recording it to sell. She doesn't seem to have anybody she can trust.

cleo

maybe that's why she wanted the $40,000 thousand back from her mom so she could pay the bill

HollywoodBaller

I really hate the Chateau Marmont they have douches that run that place.

Previous 15 Comments | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10