Lindsay Lohan

My Chateau Marmont Ban

Is Over

10/13/2012 8:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1013_chatuae_lindsay_gettyLindsay Lohan is OFF THE CHATEAU MARMONT BLACKLIST -- which explains why she was there Thursday night -- and TMZ has learned it's all thanks to a Hail Mary phone call to the owner himself.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo was BARRED from the legendary hotel after she didn't pay her massive $46,000 bill -- which she racked up buying cigarettes, mini-bar goodies and candles. Lindsay claimed she thought the production co. behind "Liz and Dick" -- which she was filming at the time of the charges -- was footing the tab.

Sources close to Lilo tell TMZ ... the actress reached out to hotel magnate Andre Balazs -- owner of the Chateau along with a slew of other properties -- in hopes to reclaim her stomping grounds.

We're told LiLo and Andre have been friends for years and she made it clear that the whole ordeal was a giant misunderstanding. Lilo offered to pay off the debt (which we're told she did) if Andre could have a chat with the Chateau staff.

Our sources tell us, Andre informed LiLo he had no idea she had been blacklisted and promised to remedy the situation ASAP.

Which clearly happened.

1013_bill_doc_launch_sub

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Jen

Back to the coke den.

Arcadia Rink

It sounds like Lindsay Lohan and the Chateau Marmont NEED each other $$$$$

Joan K

This has to be about the fugliest picture yet of this scank, she looks at least 50 something.

jackmama311

what's the over/under on number of days until Lindsay hits the news and not in a good way?

Morgan

He had no idea she had been banned...really?

Celebrities Suck

no matter how much publicity you're getting right now I will not watch the dick and liz movie. I know this is how you so called celeb work. first comes the PR stunt than comes the release of new books, movies, music, etc...BS stunt lol people don't fall for it...

Mike L

$615 a night???!?!?!?!?! Screw that! I'll go to Holiday Inn and pay $99. WTF are "Garden Charges"? Some other overpriced BS to rip people off?

CN

What would Lindsey have to do to be banned from TMZ? Tell me, and I'll do it. And Dina and the Kardashians, too.

messenger.

Why is this anyone's business? TMZ ff's I'm a Lindsay fan but you are becoming ridiculous now,

adelle

Linds has been living at CM since she was a teenager off and on,...and of course has close ties with the owner. It is no surprise she is back at CM, she has lived and spent more time at CM than any other place in the world.

moxie

Hey, get a trailer in a trailer park in Hollywood. You'll save lots of money. Might as well get used to it now...

messenger.

Lindsay is da bomb!

chelsey

To be honest with you. Me and 3 of my friends were planning a 2 week trip to California and Las Vegas (3 days in Vegas 11 in California) we had planned to stay at the Chateau Marmont. After reading this article about Lindsay and she is back there. We will NOT be staying there. I mean we thought this was a reputable hotel that offered above average comfort and more importantly decent people. Time to talk to our travel agent.

jc

THIS JUST IN.....
Lindsay took a sh*t, and yes, like her it stunk!

Carl

Are you saying Lindsay actually told him she'd pay off her debt if he'd talk to the staff (i.e. get her off the black list)? And he went for it? If she owed me 46k I'd tell her to pay me or else. That wasn't an optional debt.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments