Chris Brown Impostor SUES

Rihanna Gave Me Herpes

10/23/2012 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_chris_brown_rihanna_01
Another bogus celebrity lawsuit has been filed in federal court ... this time, the troublemaker claims to be Chris Brown ... and he's filed an INSANE lawsuit against Rihanna

TMZ has obtained the documents, filed in U.S. District Court in Tennessee ... in which "Chris Brown" is requesting a restraining order against Rihanna because he fears she will cause him bodily harm.

The suit contains the following (completely untrue) allegations:

-- "[Rihanna] gave me herpes and then when I threatened to file a lawsuit against her for not telling me she was infested with genital blisters she began to hit herself in the face and throw herself into walls just as Jim Carrey did in the movie 'Liar, Liar."

"Then she turned around and blamed me for the matter as a form of punishment."

-- "I woke up with three blisters on my penis ... this isn't just a regular case of American herpes, this is a case of Herpes from Barbados, which is most likely lethal."

The accuser is demanding $10 million ... along with "a restraining order against Rihanna and her case of genital herpes immediately."

TMZ broke the story ... someone claiming to be Selena Gomez's father filed another bogus lawsuit in Michigan -- accusing Justin Bieber of stealing his credit card for a penis enlargement.

Clearly, the allegations contained in the lawsuits are completely untrue ... and if the culprit is identified, he or she could be punished by the judge.

Jballs

Barbados blisters are no joke people.

Cartman

Chris Brown gave Rihanna Herpes in the first place so the whole thing is crazy.

Reg

Keep these zingers coming TMZ, excellent laughs to start the day.LMAO, again can't wait for the voice over guys take on these stories.

Buckaroobonzai

I think that Rihanna and Paris hilton had sex creating what I call the Bieber-kardashian strain of herpes which is consuming the entire universe.

Celebrities Suck

apparently this troll has nothing else to do while Chris Brown adn Rihanana were cozying it up at Qubeey's Launch Party.

looks like they were smoking natural herbs(marijuana)

click here~>

Gretel

I like this guy. He's funny. I hope he files a lawsuit for the Boo Boos.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Herp derp derp.

She gave me Barbadian herpes, herpes, on my head...too, make me famous for 5 minutes, TMZ!!

ReV

LMAO at the fake lawsuits. The claims are funny but filing completely unfunded lawsuits are not. These people need to be charged for wasting the courts time.

wendy

I guess any clown on the streets that has an agenda or a dilusion can file a suit, I assumed there was a screening process.

anonymous

Some dude is clearly just trolling TMZ hardcore. Funny as hell.

Max

OK, the part about...this isn't just a regular case of American herpes, this is a case of Herpes from Barbados, which is most likely lethal... is hilarious. Who knew Barbados herpes was super strength?

barnyardhumor

Another junk story - TMZ getting full of them lately.

CoconutScrimp

RiHOnna has been passed around, so I don't doubt it.

Browescott

I'm sorry....LMAO..... This is the best piece of news today. I was getting bored lately with the normal celebrity news. This dude gets kudos!!!!!!

raadbassam

WTF, Does the law system allow for this? I mean, I can claim to be someone else and file a case against anybody. Wow, the American dream.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments