Chris Brown Impostor SUES

Rihanna Gave Me Herpes

10/23/2012 10:33 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_chris_brown_rihanna_01
Another bogus celebrity lawsuit has been filed in federal court ... this time, the troublemaker claims to be Chris Brown ... and he's filed an INSANE lawsuit against Rihanna

TMZ has obtained the documents, filed in U.S. District Court in Tennessee ... in which "Chris Brown" is requesting a restraining order against Rihanna because he fears she will cause him bodily harm.

The suit contains the following (completely untrue) allegations:

-- "[Rihanna] gave me herpes and then when I threatened to file a lawsuit against her for not telling me she was infested with genital blisters she began to hit herself in the face and throw herself into walls just as Jim Carrey did in the movie 'Liar, Liar."

"Then she turned around and blamed me for the matter as a form of punishment."

-- "I woke up with three blisters on my penis ... this isn't just a regular case of American herpes, this is a case of Herpes from Barbados, which is most likely lethal."

The accuser is demanding $10 million ... along with "a restraining order against Rihanna and her case of genital herpes immediately."

TMZ broke the story ... someone claiming to be Selena Gomez's father filed another bogus lawsuit in Michigan -- accusing Justin Bieber of stealing his credit card for a penis enlargement.

Clearly, the allegations contained in the lawsuits are completely untrue ... and if the culprit is identified, he or she could be punished by the judge.

firebaby

whoa whoa whoa... rihanna may be whatever she is but herpes from barbados? seriously? omg what kinda trolling **** is this?

StraightFromTheHip

"Clearly, the allegations contained in the lawsuits are completely untrue"'

So why are you Dumbasses reporting it? Your editor is obviously on crack!

Kim

I just do not understand why the court system allow these people to waste our tax dollars by allowing them to file these bogus claims, this is ridiculous, it really is, it is a waste of resources and tax payer dollars.

TMP

I don't know much about the law, but don't you have to pay to file a lawsuit or am I mistaken. I might be wrong (probably), but I just remember when my aunt filed a lawsuit against the UPS driver that hit her, she had to pay a certain amount to actually file it. Why are these lawsuits even being processed?

StarkLeroy

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, View More

Kathiestar

If these things are blatant falsehoods and you know it, why do you keep reporting them? BTW, are you sure the Herpes allegation is false?

Bridge

WTF!!!

Kendra

Welcome to crazy lawsuit Tuesday lol. I doubt these people have attorneys. More then likely they filed this all by themselves well along the the 10 voices they hear as well.

TMZ Superfan

Just wait until the real Rihanna gets beaten up by the real Chris Brown again....

dreamon

LMOA Well they both have it...as does a lot of your favorite stars. Hell,even I have it. If you enjoy being HSV free, dont be a whore. Dont even share smokes with ppl you don't know.

WackJob

There may be some truth to the Herpes. Just like Rhianna it keeps coming back. LOL

Kali

People have known for years that this boy and girl aren't clean. These aren't the condom using types of celebrities. That's why Chris' ex is really angry; no money, no baby, no ring and she forever has the gift that keeps giving. The person should be grateful it wasn't AIDS.

Oh A 💛💋

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah !!!

Lu

Probably more fact than fiction.

B0SS

noooooooo! lol no this was not filed in a court of law!?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments