« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Terrell Owens

HANDLED By Little Person

... In Pick-Up Basketball

10/23/2012 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102312_owensTerrell Owens ... former NFL star ... stands 6'3" ... weighs 224lbs ... was challenged to a 1-on-1 pickup basketball game by a man 22 INCHES smaller ... and LOST!

The epic match-up went down in L.A. recently ... a little person named Mani Love -- who stands 4'5" tall and plays for the Venice Bball League -- saw T.O. in the gym and dared him to meet him on the court.

And considering T.O. has no NFL practice to go to ... he accepted.

The video is pretty great ... T.O. starts off strong and nails a slew of three-pointers, but Mani isn't fazed by his skills -- and continues to hit lay-ups like it's his job.

But one person who was at the game tells us ... Mani pulled off the upset victory with a tie-breaking shot from waayyyyyy downtown ... ending the game 15-14.

After the game, T.O. couldn't have been more gracious in his defeat ... saying, "I loved it. He had me grasping for air a couple of times."

He added, "Don't believe the height ... little man got game."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Joe

he wasn't handled. Look at the tape. TO stood around for numerous shots. If TO would have played Defense instead of playing like a quasi-joke, Mani wouldn't have gotten to 10. He'd score, but not get to 15.

He would beat me though.

AndUKnowThisMan

I like TO! Word

Don't Slap A Ho

Knowing T.O. and his ego trying to one up everyone he probably said something like " My D.I.C.K. still bigger than yours" Then little guy humbled him by showing his to T.O.

Greg

T O COULD HAVE EASILY WON THE GAME BY POSTING LITTLE MAN UP. FOR THE FACT THAT HE DIDN'T DO THAT SHOWS HE HAS A GOOD HEART. ALTHOUGH THE NBA IS OUT OF THE QUESTION FOR MANI LOVE...I COULD SEE HIM PLAYING FOR AND1. HE'S GOT GREAT HANDLE, HE CAN SHOOT, HE'S FAST AND TO BE ABLE TO DO ALL THAT AT ONLY 4 FOOT 5 INCHES IS ASTOUNDING. PROPS TO HIM.

spokenword

That is hilarious. Good for Mani.

Jericho Morton

Nice to see an achondroplastic playing a multi-million dollar medically enhance man with everything immersed in a childs game. God Bless America

jackmama311

hahaha, nice.

TMZ Superfan

First of all, this video is not at all what TMZ claimed it was. I love TMZ, but, I'm claiming false advertisement on this one. TO was not "owned" at all. Second of all, whoever edited this video is an idiot. I had a hard time watching it because of all of the blink affects and so forth. Let the video play straight, you don't need to fancy it up.

Bernie

It's amazing how quick TO can change shirts right in the middle of a game like that.

jayman419

Looked like it took TO a minute to realize little dude had skills. Like he was afraid of going too hard. By the end, TO seemed a lot more willing to press him.
Looked like a good game, though Owens didn't really seem to get 'handled', it was still a lot closer than anyone had a right to expect.

moe

to would kill that guy, he was not even playing defense, just a video to get TO relevant again,.

Kiko

P. Diddy is so much shorter than I expected.

Sinjin

You mean midget? PC idiots.