Bobby Brown

Karaoke Mystery

Before DUI Arrest

10/24/2012 4:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1024_bobby_brown_tmz
Bobby Brown was singing his face off at an L.A. dive bar in the hours before his DUI arrest early this morning ... there's just one problem ... we can't quite figure out what song he was singing.

We broke the story ... Brown was popped for drunk driving around 1 AM after cops say the singer was driving erratically.

Now, we've learned ... Brown had been hanging out at the Maui Sugar Mill Saloon in Tarzana, CA shortly before he got behind the wheel of his car.

People at the bar tell us ... Bobby didn't appear to be drinking while he was at the bar ... but he was singing karaoke.

1024_bobby_brown_sub

We've obtained a picture of Brown's performance ... which shows the karaoke screen ... but we can't make out the lyrics. We think it could be "Tears in Heaven" ... but it doesn't really match up.

Help. Thanks.

Becky

Who the **** cares?!

News Flash

Singing to an empty bar. That's his prerogative.

justin

The Song is Eric Clapton - If I Saw Your In Heaven

James R. - Los Angeles

A 2nd DUI within three years. According to CA law, that's six months in county lock up.

But, like Rick Springfield, he won't do any time.

MrHarrybawls2010

OT: A Halloween movie recommendation:
Jaws 3-D. Michael Caine plays a fisherman in this one I think..

justin

I'll find my way through night and day
'cause I know I just can't stay here in heaven

Colin

It's definitely Tears in Heaven, but it looks like the karaoke lyrics are wrong. Picture seems to say "I'll find my way/Some autumn day/Cause I know/I just can't stay". The second line should be "through night and day".

latestdiets.net

looks like he will soon be singing, "Waiting For the Bus"

MrHarrybawls2010

I was there. Bobby Brown left the bar after 15 minutes because he didnt get the seat he wanted (just like at Whitney Houston's funeral).

Caddtsrx3

He's such a looser . So sad drug and alcohol diseases can't be eliminated

purplefox

in response to comment made on the show today, about whites taking care of blacks,the reason for that is your uncles, dad's. and cousins own all the companies. when a job is advertised, blacks apply
but your brothers, sisters, nephew. or someone in your family gets the job.

SAY WHAT

I think we just found a hubby for lindsay lohan.

Sarah

This guy is such a loser I dont know what Whitney ever saw in him she could of done soooooo much better. He is a pathetic excuse of a man and he needs to grow the hell up. He already ruined a beautiful persons life he needs to man up and look after his children instead of acting like an idiot putting people's lifes in danger by being selfish drinking and driving

anonymaus

It's def Eric Clapton - If I saw you in heaven.

No question. And you're welcome.

StewartJesse

I just got paid $6784 working off my laptop this month. And if you think that's cool, my divorced friend has twin toddlers and made over $9k her first month. It feels so good making so much money when other people have to work for so much less. This is what I do, View More

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments