Donald Trump to Obama:

I WILL DONATE $5 MILLION

If You Release College Records

10/24/2012 9:03 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

1024-donald-trump-youtube
Donald Trump
has just issued a $5 million challenge to Barack Obama -- if POTUS releases his college records, Trump says he'll donate $5 mil to a charity of B.O.'s choice.

Trump just made the "announcement" via a YouTube video -- saying, "If Barack Obama opens up and gives his college records and applications ... and if he gives his passport applications and records I will give to a charity of his choice -- Inner City Children of Chicago, American Cancer Society, AIDS Research ... a check immediately for 5 million dollars."

Trump continued, "The check will be given within one hour after he releases all of the records  ... he'll be doing a great service for the country if he does this."

"If he releases these records, it will end the question and indeed the anger of many Americans ... they'll know something about their president ... their President will become transparent ... like other Presidents."

Trump had been teasing his "announcement" for days -- saying it could have an impact on the election.

Phoenicks

So basically, he's insinuating that Barack Obama didn't deserve to go to Harvard and graduate Magna *** Laude because he was Black?
Nevermind that John McCain didn't divulge his college records.

AND MITT ROMNEY'S COLLEGE TRANSCRIPTS REMAIN SEALED.

Just stop it Trump.

NYCGIRL

blackmail.

RobinD323

OK! Donald you are embarassing yourself. Here the whole world thought you had something on Obama and you have NOTHING! If you know of something you have an obligation to tell us now! How dare you do this to us ..We believed in you and you pull this. Who do you think YOU ARE????

Stacey

Are you kidding me??? That's it? And I thought it would be something that would make me change my mind on who to vote for. Epic Fail Donald.

DWeaver

What a joke! No sitting president in the history of this country has been asked to release college transcripts, applications, and passport application information. It's just another lame attempt to lend credence to the birther movement. I think this is more about the season of Apprentice All-Stars than the president... he things this crap will raise the ratings.

tracker

He applied to the university as a foreigne exchange student ..so to get in he either faked application to say he was born elsewhere or HE REALLY WAS BORN ELSEWHERE..

backfire

TJ741

hmmm, my opinion of D T just went up

Shades46

Pres. Obama will fork over nothing - nada. He doesn't give a flip about children, medical conditions or helping the needy. Prove me wrong.

patty

TRUMP is the biggest sore loser, bully POS. Is this his big news? Whjy don't you get a life. You are no one to judge. Your past will all come out soon too, Karma is a bitch!!!

Truth

ANOTHER EPIC FAIL ON TRUMPSTER!!! WHAT IS THIS - STRIKE 3 AND YOU'RE OUT??? THIS GUY IS ON YET ANOTHER LAME PR MOVE... IS THE APPRENTICE SCHEDULED TO DEBUT ANOTHER LAME SEASON??? IMMA SURE OBAMA HAS PRIVATE DONORS WHO GIVE 5 MIL ANYWAY WITHOUT ASKING FOR SH*T. TRUMP - SIT YOUR OLE ASS DOWN!! #TRUTH!!

cherry

This is the thing that would change the election.... This is a really desperate & pathetic bid for attention.

Kendra

I thought the really had something. He had nothing! This just screams "me me look at me!"

Bethy

The whole insinuation behind it is that by not doing it, Barack Obama is the cause of $5 million not going to needy people... which is the exact opposite of what he is supposedly all about -- distributing the wealth, making the wealthy give back, etc. By not doing something simple he's clearly telling the people, "I don't really care about your poor, sick needy folks after all. I'm far more important than all of you."

Michael Wallach

He is also proposing $5 million to Mitt Romney's charity of choice if he releases his tax returns like every other candidate and proves he wasn't involved in the 2009 credit suisse amnesty program