Justin Timberlake & Jessica Biel

Wedding Video

MOCKS Homeless People

10/24/2012 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

102412_justin_hobo_v2
Justin Timberlake
and Jessica Biel's wedding party featured a video that openly made fun of homeless people in L.A. -- this according to reports.

Gawker just posted the video -- reportedly made by Timberlake's real estate agent friend Justin Huchel -- which depicts what appears to be REAL homeless people on the streets of L.A., acting as Justin and Jessica's friends who couldn't make it to the ceremony.

The homeless people in the clip -- one toothless, the other shirtless -- wish the ultra-rich couple well on their new lives together ... saying things like, "I hope the wedding goes fine for you. My gift is in the mail."

The video's an obvious dig at Justin and Jessica's ridiculous wealth -- juxtaposed against the destitute poverty displayed in the clip. The video also features a transvestite.

Huchel -- who once dated Amanda Seyfried -- has already threatened to sue Gawker over the video, claiming it was shot as "a private joke" without Timberlake's knowledge ... and demanding it be taken off the web ASAP.

Calls to Justin and Jessica's camps were not returned.

JY

Why is everyone taking this so negatively. Could it be that they wanted to bring awareness to the plight of the homeless; maybe, or maybe not. or just wanted them to share in their joyful day. They are people like you and me, but just happen to be homeless, which is unfortunate, What would you say if the clip showed people on the street going to work or just lost their job, or home or whatever congratulating them on the wedding. Does that make them better than the homeless. Before drawing such conclusions, wait to hear why the couple showed this clip. That 's what wrong with the people in the world today, always looking for the bad in people. Start looking in the mirror, and stop being so judgmental.

Robert

I have never heard of either of them. What is thier claim to fame. They must be very talented because they are lacking iin the looks department......especially the one that you can't tell if it is a man or a woman. Just proves the age old adage that there is someone for everybody.

mary

So pitiful to make fun of those who are homeless, or mentally ill or just lost soles. Karma is a bitch...

Old Gregg

You should all just stop pick'in on Justin. Because he loves meh. He told meh so after i showed 'im me down stairs mix up. Then we shared a bottle of Bailys. I'M OLD GRAEEEEGG!

Old Gregg

Ev'ry one should jus' stop pick'in on my Justin. Because he loves meh. He told me so after I showed him meh down stairs mix up. He said he'd love me forevah and then we had some Bailys. Then we shared a funk shake togethah. Just leave meh man alone or I'll have to give ya the Curly Jefferson. I'M OLD GRAEEEGG!

Cadillac Queen

This video is in such poor taste, a so called friend of Justin's did this, why does he think something like this is funny, making fun of the unfortunate, what kind of friends dos he have? No class.

Leslie

Wow. So tasteless. Even if they had no idea their friend was doing this, they need to improve their taste in friends.

gigi

I am very disappionted, I guess being rich is a prerequisite for looking down on the poor, by the way a lot of your popularity is strenthen by the less fortunate who purchased you music and watched your movie.
How soon many forget their begginings.
No longer a fan, but wish everyone the best
Gi

GetAlife

The 1st dude looked homeless the 2nd dude was a hooker and the 3rd dude looked like some retired guy putting his shirt on...

WAIT...

until their careers have died..and big living in LA stops.......look at Dick York.

racerboy

Typical Limousine Liberals...you can bet they are BOTH voting for Obama...well, assuming they even know where to show up to vote.

Beth

Give it on up to Homelessville.....

Beth

Remember he did say... Give it on up to Homelessville!

Dick

Well I guess that they are voting for Romney then.....

Taryn Preece

Hahahahahaa. That's hilarious. Everyone remove the stick from up your asses and quit being jealous that they have success. We poke fun of celebrities all day long...we have magazines dedicated to pointing out their flaws and making light of their tragedies and if they wanna have a little fun and make light of some of the worlds issues privately...so be it! Mind your own damn business.