Lindsay Lohan Intervention

Michael Lohan Asked

Dr. Drew for Help

10/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_lindsay_drew_01
Michael Lohan
recruited rehab mastermind Dr. Drew for his massive Lindsay intervention last week, TMZ has learned -- but Dr. Drew declined, believing he would accidentally sabotage the entire operation.

Michael tells TMZ, he had been planning the Lindsay intervention for months ... and a couple weeks ago, he approached Dr. Drew to spearhead the mission.

But Michael tells us, Dr. Drew declined because he thought Lindsay would freak if she saw that he was involved -- defeating the entire purpose of the intervention.

According to Michael, Dr. Drew believed Lindsay needed someone with a lower profile ... someone less intimidating ... so Drew referred Michael to another intervention specialist.

Michael says he ultimately settled on someone else entirely -- someone with a connection to Lindsay's lawyer Dave Feldman -- but as we first reported, the intervention was a miserable failure ... and the cops were called.

mannequin

I thought this was a celebrity site. Lohan is not an accomplished actress and certainly hasn't done anything good for the past 5 yrs. Her time is up.

kanye east

Don't you love me anymore, DADMAR?
I've always been loving and respectful toward you.
Are you out to get me?

Laura

Everything connected to Lindsay is a miserable failure. Michael needs to give up--LIndsay is hopeless. There's only one way she'll stop using.

ketjo

We first moved up her to the new house . the general cut down a big old Pin Oak out back....leftt the stumb sticking up in the air about 3 feet and big and round....I used that stump whenever I get really mad at something......Well now that things even with the gound ...looks like he's going have to cut me down another tree if he wants to keep me peaceful and happy....course I can't swing the axe hard anymore but it still works...my daughter now she throws shoes...against the garage wall...and since she left her husband and come back home from out of state my garage wall is getting really beat up...Generals says time she gets settled and into her own place and happy again he's going have to build a whole new garage.....

stay at home moms rock!

Oh my gosh cant people and her father(if that's what you want to call him) just level her alone!yes she got into trouble yes she did drugs but now shes better! And trying to move on with her life.yo Michael Lohan leve her alone and stop trying to fix her shes a big girl she can do it herself the more she keeps getting pushed the more shes gonna shut everyone out SO BACK OFF!!!

Delmar

There was another man that Lindsay went to dinner with that was part of the group. But some people here want to focus on the "foreign" Arab man she was with and not this "foreign" man who is from South Africa @justinhopwood_

And looking at Mohammed Al Turki's twitter I find he often goes out with people.

Mohammed Al Turki ‏@M_AlTurki
With my girl @EstelleDarlings and @JustinHopwood_ and friends cureforcancer #NYC http://instagr.am/p/RG1zMXjt9z/

Mohammed Al Turki ‏@M_AlTurki
With #CubaGoodingJr @JustinHopwood_ thank you @JustinNappi for the Ear !!! Great spot http://instagr.am/p/REoCHVjtzi/

Mohammed Al Turki ‏@M_AlTurki
Lazy #Sunday with @JulesPHamilton @JustinNappi and friends #NYC http://instagr.am/p/RDoJk3Dt7x/

Mohammed Al Turki ‏@M_AlTurki
Brunch at the #Mercer with @AlexxandraStorm and @JulespHamilton #NYC

Sounds like a man who likes to tweet that he's with people.

ketjo

Delmar just desided to get of that fence she/he's been ridin........and we know which side she slide off on.....LOL

kanye east

HA! There's a new E-turd over to the Radar. What a total vagina.... worse than Jill666, DADMAR, and DarkMange all rolled into one freak. Best part is that it purports to be a male.... kinda (aboslutely) make him a massive faeg. HA!

richardwww

Michael Lohan is fighting a losing battle, people know him for what he is. Its strange he didn't show those emails for his crank intervention, manipulated were they?

Looking at these comments is seems 60% of them are from Andyconda, the guy with an retarded obsession with Lilo, I bet when Andyconda sees his shrink he insists on being called Lindsay.

kanye east

Has construction began on the Lindsay Lohan Private Celebrity Polling Booth yet? I expect there's going to be permit issues with the grandstands, but I've read that the massive 3D HD Extra-Widescreen Plasmas have all been (ahem..) "picked up", and her "team" has somehow managed to "acquire" an overnight liquor license - no easy task in New York. DUIna put AA Aliana out on the corner of Houston St and Ave C to sell tickets, but she seems to have found something else to do. Every half-hour or so.

Pat

I do think Lindsey does need some help, but I think Michael wants to take charge so he can pursue his real goal and that would be to set up a conservatorship. He wants a set up just like Jamie Spears has set up with his daughter Britney. Of course Mike would cut off a big Ol' slice of her earnings to cover all of his time and expenses he incurs while stealing her money.

Pat

Lindsey needs to divorce both of her parents. Neither one of them have her best interests at heart, and they just see her as a gravy train. I bet if she was broke she would get nowhere near the attention she gets right now. I know I'll get some crap for this next comment. I kind of feel sorry for her, I mean look at her parents a couple of idiots who are druggies and alcoholics who are just after her money.

help this young woman

The other guy Milo was with for the intervention just graduated High School in May and was a manager for Best Bagels in Town in Holbrook, New York! Truth!

help this young woman

Jason Squatriglia

Manager

Best Bagels in Town

2008– 2010 (2 years)Holbrook, NY

As the manager, I was responsible for ordering supplies, balancing cash drawers, and managing employee hours.

kanye east

"All I wanna do is have a good time
But not yooooouuuu....

You drive me insane
You're gacked on cocaine
What should a H8turd do - ooo - ooo....

You're breakin' my heart
You're tearin' it apart
So......(something something - still working on just the right way to end)