Lindsay Lohan Intervention

Michael Lohan Asked

Dr. Drew for Help

10/24/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_lindsay_drew_01
Michael Lohan
recruited rehab mastermind Dr. Drew for his massive Lindsay intervention last week, TMZ has learned -- but Dr. Drew declined, believing he would accidentally sabotage the entire operation.

Michael tells TMZ, he had been planning the Lindsay intervention for months ... and a couple weeks ago, he approached Dr. Drew to spearhead the mission.

But Michael tells us, Dr. Drew declined because he thought Lindsay would freak if she saw that he was involved -- defeating the entire purpose of the intervention.

According to Michael, Dr. Drew believed Lindsay needed someone with a lower profile ... someone less intimidating ... so Drew referred Michael to another intervention specialist.

Michael says he ultimately settled on someone else entirely -- someone with a connection to Lindsay's lawyer Dave Feldman -- but as we first reported, the intervention was a miserable failure ... and the cops were called.

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan Stole Clothes Again

By Victor, 12:46 PM on Oct 24, 2012, 0 Comments

Back in 2007, Lindsay Lohan stole $5,000 worth of stuff from Lauren Hasting’s closet. Then again in 2007, Lindsay kept stuffing sample clothes into her bag during a LV sponsored Elle shoot. In 2010, Lindsay was sued by a boutique for unpaid clothes. More recently, she was caught stealing jewelry from a store.

Now insiders on the set of Scary Movie 5 said Lindsay did the same thing while filming. Lindsay felt entitled to clothes that were sitting on her wardrobe rack and took whatever she wanted.

“The wardrobe people were unhappy about the missing clothes, but at the end of the day the producers decided it was more trouble than it was worth to try and get them back.”

This is why from now on I suggest that whenever you give Lindsay clothes to wear for a movie, you rig it with those exploding gel packs they put in cash during a robbery. She’ll probably come up with the dumbest excuse for it too. Like when she steps out of her trailer with a big duffel bag and everyone asks why her face is all blue, she’ll say something like, “Oh, I, uh, am just really sad.”

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay's spokesman Steve Hoing was unequivocal in his denial, telling MailOnline: "This is pure National Enquirer fiction."

RachelLee22

My last pay check was $9500 working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 15k for months now and she works about 20 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do, Max14.com

silversleeper

Lindsay Lohan accused of taking $15,000 worth of clothes from Scary Movie 5 set

alison321

I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing, Fox70.com

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

You'd think someone on probation for THEFT wouldn't have the nerve to swipe felony amounts of clothes from movie sets. . .

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan is stealing clothes again?

October 24, 20129:10 AM by Jeremy Feist

If you book Lindsay Lohan for any sort of gig that involves her acting in a professional manner, one of two things will happen: either she won’t show up, or she’ll show up and take a bunch of stuff, because don’t you know who she is? She was in Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen! BOW BEFORE THE QUEEN! Anyway, after skipping out on work on the set of Scary Movie 5, RadarOnline says that Lindsay finally showed up and allegedly grabbed $15,000 worth of clothes as a souvenir.

According to an insider, the clothes were on her wardrobe racks and Lindsay felt entitled to take and keep whatever she wanted. “It was the talk of the set in Atlanta,” a source told the new issue of the National Enquirer. “The clothes were on her wardrobe racks. Some nice tops and skirts and other items were gone. I guess Lindsay thought she was entitled to it, like free soap at a hotel. All the other actors knew about it, but the producers just put it down to the price you had to pay for doing business with Lindsay.” The source also goes on to explain that Lindsay didn’t like the role she was cast in the movie, and only showed up to the set after she was threatened with legal action.

You invited LiLo onto your set, so really, what were you expecting was going to happen? She’d show up on time and give you usable footage? HAHA! No. Honestly, you should just be thankful that she didn’t surf in on a wave of tequila before setting Charlie Sheen on fire. “How was I suppose to know people aren’t fireproof? What do I look like, a doctor? Oh just stop, drop and roll b!tch, you’ll be fine.”

ketjo

Hell........It just really amazes me the excuses and explainations and spins her enablers come up with....There has to be a grain of truth in that story because even National Equirer has been burned enough to know not to have evidence to back up their storys one way or another....but I forgot unless the Enablers are standing next to to her and watching every move she makes a see her steal the clothes they won't believe it...and I still think they would make a excuse for it.....because its Lindsay Lohan......I didn't have to see the drug out of his drunken headed truck driver who ran over 5 dam cars one of which killed and incinorated my nephew so bad we didn't even have anything left to bury....but we know he did it...and so did the other people related to the other 3 people he killed.......I didn't see the her take those clothes but past actions and reason tell me she did....they may have fudge on the amount the clothes cost for insurance cause I really can't see bloomers and bras and a nightgown costing that much money being used in a movie like SM5.........
and on another subject...
Delmar ....if she not addicted to the drugs and alcohol that is readily available in the partying she does and its something else you can't fiqure out ...LOL ....lets see ....what else goes on at those partys....how about SEX....and Clients for sex...and Sex again as in craving sex as in nyphomanic addiction to sex or she trolling for clients to make money....thats one addicts...Attention addiction we all know that one....Drama another one we know ...I can go on....or we can just say.....Lindsay Lohan is a drug addicted/drunken nyphomanic who loves the nightlive ..

Its Nikki Bitches

NEWS: Lindsay Lohan accused of stealing $15,000 worth of clothes from Scary Movie 5 set

I don't know how she is still able to work with her criminal self!!!

The items were said to be on her wardrobe racks while filming.

Lindsay Lohan apparently grabbed $15,000 worth of clothing from the set of her new film, Scary Movie 5.

Its Nikki Bitches

Kenzie Jennings‏@KenzJennings

Police Officer: "Miss Lohan, it appears you are over the legal drinking limit." Lindsay Lohan: "THE LIMIT DOES NOT EXIST!"

Miss J

Milo should call Harvey to the next intervention and have some TMZ cameras all over the place. When he finished Lindsay's intervention he should call Dr Phill and start planning Dina's. Feeding America could take care of Ali's.

help this young woman

megan forrester‏@mf0rrester

@JSquatriglia miss u too bitch. Why r u goin to LA go back to HPU

17 OctJason Squatriglia‏@JSquatriglia

@mf0rrester Doing a few venture capital deals & working on a reality show.
=======================================
OK so was Milo and Jason going out to do an intervention or work on a reality show about interventions!

Its Nikki Bitches

Maddy, check your emails

ketjo

Shoot !...........
I thought that last comment of mine was worth at least 6 black arrows...and all I got was 3 .......which mean only one h8turd working the boards right now....
Oh I see the west coast is just gettin off work today...and heading home....Gotta give them time to get home and change into their sweats and get back on the computer....

Suzy Q

Pinsky doesn't get his hands dirty by actually doing interventions or leaving his cubicle. He's a TV doc who isn't even certified to be an addicion specialist. His track record with celebs is dismal because he doesn't call them on their sht. He just practiced his "I'm concerned" look but your 5 minutes on my Tv show is up!