Katy Perry

Gives Barack Obama

Her Fashion Vote

10/25/2012 5:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Katy Perry's Obama Ballot DressIf you are voting for Barack Obama then Katy Perry makes perfect fashion sense.

Wearing a white latex frock made to look like a ballot with Obama/Biden marked off, Katy performed at a rally for the President in Nevada on Wednesday night.

Katy -- who turns 28 today -- has voiced her support for Obama in the past.

Looks like Bill Clinton isn't the only prez that can leave his mark on a dress.

FO REAL

PLEASE SHES A JOKE...like she has ONE CLUE ABOUT WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON....TMZ why dont you ask her HOW HE HAS CHANGED THE COUNTRY FOR THE BETTER..and WHAT HAS HE DONE???

alison321

@Loise, you make $27h thats great going girl good for you! My story is that I quit working at shoprite to work online, seriously I couldn't be happier I work when I want and where I want. And with a little effort I easily bring in $35h and sometimes even as much as $85h…heres a good example of what i'm doing, Be84.com

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

I told ya she's retarded and without make-up she looks like linda blair in "The exorcist"

Laughing at celebrities is fun.

I told ya she's retarded and without make-up she looks like linda blair in "The Omen"

Laura

Good Girl Katy!

Nobrows

She also had the good sense to marry Russell Brand. Please. Are you going to take advise on the future of the country from someone who is best known for blue hair and pinwheels on her boobs? But then that is Obama's base.

OMG

I hate it when public figures do this....I won't purchase another CD of her's!!!!

sammi

Katy you do not live in the real world. Therefore your point is mute. Go east of Hollywood then you'll get a eye full. So many out of work. shelters are full, food banks low and so many people begging daily. Animals in shelters that need adoption. Worst the more money you make you wont see it being taken out of your checks your accountants will. All the taxes will go to entitlements with Gov. control. You are so far out of touch with reality........

cindy

I didn't like her before. Now I REALLY don't like her.

Rhubino

So apparently she wanted her dress shorter, and left Ryan on the dressing room floor.

really! really?

I really like Katy Perry's voice and quirky song lyrics but I have greater respect for celebrities who keep their political views private. Why do entertainers equate box office and record sales to believing the public is interested in their candidate choices?

Nadine

I'm disgusted at all the women supporting Romney! Obviously your not strong and Independent women. I guess you think it's acceptable for women who are raped to be forced to keep the child, because this was "gods plan." Voting for Romney is like slapping all the women who fought for our rights in the face! If your voting for Romney please just stay in the kitchen while us REAL women go out and vote!

luckycat

Dumb,no-talent,silicone ****.
perry&meyer= hot carl

make room for daddy

Nvts

What an idiot. I hate her even more.

scarecrow

Pretty sad when Americans choose a President because of some silly azz pop artist. I bet she couldn't even tell you the name of the Senator in the state she lives in.