Kid Rock

Crushes AC/DC Classic

... at Karaoke Bar

10/27/2012 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

102612_kidrock_1_launch
Kid Rock might be the greatest rock 'n roll karaoke singer of all time ... 'cause dude went to a joint in Malibu this week and pulled off AC/DC's "Back In Black" ... and TMZ caught the whole thing on tape.

It all went down at Cafe Habana's Caliche Rum Weekly Karaoke Session on Wednesday -- when Rock took the mic and cranked out TWO songs -- including the Dobie Gray classic, "Drift Away."

Dude's got pipes -- check out the videos.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

... should have stuck with Rock N Roll Jesus. I like that song.

really! really?

Kid Rock is AWESOME! His concerts are the best shows ever.

latestdiets.net

somewhere members of AC/DC are laughing.

DjaksMom

WHAT?! A famous, award winning rock star is good at singing karaoke?!?! Now THAT is shocking news.

waltie

that really sucked. even the words were tangled up.

JDoors

I never paid attention to Kid Rock, didn't seem to be my kind of music. A friend had one of his CDs, I listened, I was stunned to learn just how good he is.

Now that I know how good he really is it doesn't surprise me one bit that he crushes karaoke.

Why do some stars have some kind of "schtick" that alienates them from a large number of people?

MsSweetSmoke

I pick my music by musical talent, not political talent.
Kid Rock killed it, bad a$$

LP

So sad that people cannot remove his political affiliations from a story that has NOTHING to do with politics. So he put his own spin on it a little, still did a great job!!

LP

So sad that people choose to bring up his political affiliation when this story has NOTHING to do with politics. Learn to appreciate a story for what the story is about. So what, Kid Rock put his own spin on the song. Isn't that what karaoke is about? Great job by Kid Rock.

Acorr234

He's a beast

renee

I love hearing him scream back in black. KR himself has said, I don't sing. I scream.

Ace Jorkel

Kid Rock is the reason for his good influential causes even though if he does have certain scraps in his life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2