Uppercut Bus Driver

FIRED

You Broke the Rules

11/6/2012 9:35 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

**WARNING -- VIDEO CONTAINS REALLY BAD LANGUAGE**

The Cleveland bus driver who fired back at an aggressive female passenger with a FEROCIOUS uppercut to the face ... has been fired by his bus company.

The Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority has announced ... Artis Hughes was terminated from his job ... for not following policy after he was assaulted by the passenger back in September.

In a statement, the RTA explains ...  "Mr. Hughes claims that his actions were in self-defense. The evidence does not support that claim."

"We expect our employees to diffuse any potential situation. We do not believe that Mr. Hughes took the proper steps to diffuse this situation."

"The proper procedure would have been to pull over and stop the bus, then call Transit Police for assistance."

However, RTA does say ... "The customer was out of line and charges have been filed against her."

Moments after the driver smacked the woman, he told her, "She wanna be a man, I'm gonna treat you like a man."

So far, no comment from the bus driver.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Bolivar

Totally worth it.

Marina

i would have worn head gear and some boxing gloves to fire him. lol

Pudding Tang

The stoopid hoe was out of line. I'm with the bus driver. Act uncivilized get treated uncivilized!!!

KT

Someone call Don King or Dana White. Get this guy hired.

Swins

I hope this guy gets his job back!

elpablo

Well, he did give her fair warning. She wanted to keep running her mouth and start swinging on him...got what she deserved. Good for him.

DON

She got what she had coming to her. Here comes the boom-

ohboy

LOL, that girls facebook page got "LIT UP" after that happened. Check it out and have a laugh. I have no doubt he will find another job.

Any crazy female trying to choke you and spit on you while driving a freaking bus deserves a bolo like the one he gave her. Females these days, lol, YOU AREN'T MEN SO QUIT ACTING LIKE THEM.

HAHAHA

vThats what happens when you slap some one and make threatening racist comments to them. They have a right to hit you back, especialy when they are driving and you are a danger to the driver and all the passengers riding with you. Sadly the bus company made the PR choice and fired this guy.

thecrow99

TIGER UPPERCUT!!!!

James

Hey, I have to say this: if a woman acts like a "lady" she should be treated as such...if (as in this situation) a woman acts like, well let's just say "not like a lady", then she gets what she asks for. Personally, I've never hit a woman, but if this POS woman acted like that to me...I might very well pop her too.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Oh yeah baby, that was freaking awesome. When I saw him deck that ghetto bitch I'm in front of my screen and let out a Oh Yeah! Way to go Mr Bus Driver. Fire him? Hell, he should get a promotion for putting that POS in her place.

JBIZ

seriously that made my day!!!!

jerry

he went all Ralph Cramden on her and sent her ass to the moon!

Adrienne

that bitch can take a punch!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments