Mary Murphy

Blows off Lawsuit ...

Pays $200k Price

11/8/2012 4:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1108_mary_murphy_article_tmz"So You Think You Can Dance" judge Mary Murphy just took a COSTLY trouncing in court at the hands of her ex-manager -- the one who called her a "cocaine-fueled nymphomaniac" ... TMZ has learned.

We broke the story ... Murphy was at WAR with her former manager Michael Sanchez ... who claimed he not only helped Murphy get the SYTYCD gig, but worked like a dog trying to protect her image ... while she got coked up and banged a SYTYCD producer.

Sanchez says Mary fired him and then stiffed him on commissions ... and he demanded more than $1 mil in damages.

But Mary never filed an official response to Sanchez's complaint ... so the the judge in the case issued a default judgment against Murphy -- awarding Sanchez $205,160 ... plus 10% of any future earnings Murphy rakes in from SYTYCD.

Sources close to Mary maintain Sanchez's accusations are totally false.

We're told Mary's attorney will file docs today to have the $200k judgement set aside.

Jordan

Maybe she was banging her lawyer while they were high on coke and forgot to file an answer to the complaint,

Reality

I have no problem believing this chick a cocaine-fueled sex addict. Her personality is ridiculous.

liquidbabydoll

Cocaine~it's a hell of a drug

NOT ELMO

jenny craig...

Majestik

Three responses and the rest are spam. Way to hire proper moderators, TMZ. Bad enough your website creator doesn't know ****, can't block this crap out by IP, or Provider but it keeps coming and coming. Geez.

Majestik

Well, another "REALITY" talent show I don't watch. I just wanted to post another response so when this shows up, I should have both like and hate with the reply and report buttons so I can hit that spam off here.

Majestik

Okay, we've since, five responses, will more come in so we can hit the FLAG button on these spammers. That's one of the things that really bothers me about this site is I can't REPORT spammers right away.
Oh, did I already say this? LOL

boz

Super annoying coke whore.

Truth

BITCH ALREADY LOST THE FUGLY DECISION WHEN SHE WAS BORN. THE DRUGS AND JENNY CRAIG ISSUES CAME LATER AROUND 4-5 YRS OLD. GENETICS IS A HELLUVA DRUG! #TRUTH!!

Diamond Goddess!

I love her, but I believe all these allegations.
(BTW--how hard is it to file papers on time?)
She's obviously wacky, and this just makes her seem even more so.

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Cocaine fueled nymphomaniac. Interesting. I assume the male who coined that phrase couldn't manage to make it to the two minute point.

Phishie from Philly

She doesn't look like a coker. She looks more like a chubby pot smoking women that hit her sexual peak at 13.
Phishie from Philly.

Loretta Love

cocaine made me beautiful ~

Snerkles

Mary Murphy: The single reason why I had to stop watching SYTYCD. Totally obnoxious!

dude

the the story is very written well

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments