Ariel Winter's Mom

I NEVER Called

My Daughter Fat

11/9/2012 11:25 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1109_ariel_winter_article
Ariel Winter's mother told the court ... she NEVER trashed her daughter or called her fat ... despite allegations to the contrary ... TMZ has learned.

Chrystal Workman filed a declaration with the court, obtained by TMZ, in which she fires back at allegations made by Ariel's older sister Shanelle ... that Chrystal would constantly say horrible things to Ariel.

In the docs, Chrystal says, "The allegations in [Shanelle's] petition are untrue. I have never put Ariel down or told her that she is overweight."

In fact, Chrystal says she constantly told her daughter that she is "smart, beautiful and talented."

"Since birth, I have loved and cared for Ariel in all her physiological and emotional needs," Chrystal says ... adding, "I have always been her caretaker and looked out for her best interests."

We broke the story ... Shanelle was awarded temporary guardianship of Ariel over allegations that Chrystal physically and emotionally abused Ariel. Chrystal has denied the allegations.

In the docs, Chrystal also claims Shanelle is only using Ariel as a "stepping stone to further her own career as an actress."

Chrystal says Ariel makes $75k per week from "Modern Family" alone ... and is concerned Shanelle will misuse the money to buy herself a new house.

In the docs, Chrystal says her relationship with Ariel went south when she found out her 14-year-old daughter was involved in a sexual relationship with an 18-year-old man.

ME

I am VERY close to the family. Chris Workman is a psychotic woman! The misinformation surrounding this story is unreal! I have to say that TMZ is by FAR closest to the truth. First of all, Shanelle does not want ANY of Ariel's money, she and her husband do just fine on their own! I have personally seen some of the crazy nonsense that Chris has pulled. She told Ariel that she was allergic to sugar and other things that could put on weight!! (NOT allergic!) I have been with Ariel and the "18 year old boyfriend" and watched Chris sit idly by while the two got MORE than cosy! Jimmy Workman, Ariel and Shanelle's brother is simply delusional. He has said that the abuse to Shanelle had never happened, Shanelle was removed from her home 20 years ago and put in foster care by child protective services. So much for his credibility. There is a ton more I could say but I will leave it at this, Ariel needs to be taken out of that house with her CRAZY mother and Chris needs to get some serious help.

tahoegeminii

Ariel seems to be the next big Disney flesh puppet and at 14 everyone wants to be her pimp-don't put it past the 34 year old sister to just want her hand in the cookie jar-Ariel might just want to get her own way and be a spoiled turd over the 18 year old BF-she must be pretty high on herself t this point-TV show, older man-all the Disney execs kissing her behind-sister kissing her behind-everyone is all to willing to bilk the stupid little egomaniac out of her easy money

anonymous

my gut feeling is the mom is full of it. ALL ABUSERS LIE ABOUT THEIR CRIMES. Sorry for the caps. i'm passionate about people being abused. it sickens me.

amyy555

If it weren't about the child's money the "mom" would be fine with her being with her sister. So obvious. Another dinar lohan....eeeewwww

Bellaca

So, this little girl is a skank. Why doesn't the mother have him arrested?

lilli

I requested a reunion love spell (to bring back my boyfriend) and within 3 dayss Bryce my lover was back and calling me regularly, and little by little we fixed what i had messed up. Honestly, I wasn’t sure that this spell was going to work as i had gone to other casters with no results, but i had to give it one more shot. I cannot thank prophetharry@ymail.com enough for his work! i will continue to recommend propheharry to anyone needs his help.
Lilli

melodyann

First off the mom has proved that this isn't about financial gain, as she has plenty of money to support herself comfortably. Secondly, I really don't know who is lying or telling the truth? Afterall the minor child / teenager is a professional actor as well as a teenager , put these two things together

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3