MJ 'This Is It' Crew to AEG

You're Responsible

For What Dr. Murray Did

11/13/2012 12:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1113_michael-jackson_assistant_aeg_getty
Michael Jackson
's personal assistant has filed a class action lawsuit against AEG, claiming he and the rest of the employees connected with the "This Is It" tour lost lots of money because the company negligently hired and supervised Dr. Conrad Murray.

Michael Amir Williams claims in his lawsuit, obtained by TMZ ... AEG agreed to pay MJ's staff up to $7.5 million for their services connected with the tour ... a tour that didn't take place because Dr. Conrad Murray pumped the singer with a fatal dose of Propofol.

Williams alleges AEG screwed up by failing to act responsibly by hiring Murray and then failing to properly manage or supervise him.

Williams is asking for unspecified damages.

christy

And the money grabbing greed never stops.

Stiletto

Leeches...and losers.

HAHAHA

Law says that you cant sue an employee for screwing somthing up, you have to sue the company. And seeing as how DR Murry is an independant contractor, your company is DR Murry. But rules dont matter to americans, only free money does.

I Was About To Say

AEG knew that quack of a doctor didn't have the right equipment necessary but they didn't care. They are guilty. WE LOVE YOU MJJ.

Jackie

OK ....why didn't they file this 3 years ago? AEG aren't the greatest people ever BUT if you paid attention to the Murray trial (like I did) you would have heard the great lengths Dr Murray went through to scam the pharmacy, and lie to everybody involved. How the hell was AEG supposed to know he was giving MJ propofol??? >>>>>>>I do however remember hearing that AEG had concerns about Dr Murray and they tried to convince MJ to get a local Dr in London...and a better Dr.

jenny ruby

between the stalker, the fraud mj checks, the extortion, the banning, the hacking, tapping,
how would Mj feel if I had done this to him
I dont think he would like it.
the only thing i ever did was make sure he was
constantly taken care of,
I care so much for him I went out of my way to always make sure I put him first.
where did it get me
to articles that claim they have speed cameras watching me in a towel.
threats of the twins
lies about money.
property
finace.
being told im in it of for the cash
when i agreed to pay the atv, and charities
when i wanted to give it all away anyways.

I love michael and i care for him deeply.
but Im not quipped to handle his world
the people who surround him
are vultures.
they do nothing but cause him grief
I cant handle the crowd.
I dont blame Michael
but i do think if i had done this to him
he would feel the same way about it.

Justin

Get a job and stop trying to get a free ride you pussi3 sh!th3ad.

Michelle

I do not think that they will win... What I do think is they will screw-up their names in the business and will not be able to get work again.......

furious cupcakes

F*ing vultures.

Amber

What a joke! Why are they just filing this??

tamara

AEG knew MJ couldn't do the tour but they pushed and let Dr Death kill him. AEG should have insisted that he let them help him get off all the prescription meds, get in shape physically, and THEN do the tour. MJ would have done it because he needed the money and wanted to do the tour.
Miss you MJ

Phishie from Philly

MJ had a lot of money grubbing whores around him. I guess you realize it when our dead.
Phishie from Philly

Parker

PLEASE IT WAS KNOWN THAT MJ WAS A DRUGGED FUELED PEDOPHILE....AND BY LOOKING AT THE PEDOPHILE REHEAEARSING THIS TOUR WOULD HAVE ENDED SOONER THEN EXPECTED.! SO YOU FOOLS KNEW WHAT YOU WERE GETTING INTO WITH MJ...UNLESS YOU HAD YOUR HEADS UP YOUR AZZEZ

nikki6

I swear it never ends. If MJ's name is involved, someone wants a hand out.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments