Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

Svielma

She can tweet what she wants..dumb or smart freedom of speech ..Theres alot of people hating on here, saying hateful things..what makes u better than a terrorist..

arealrascal

This is what happens when people as stupid as any of the Kardashians gain access to the Internet.
Always funny to see the crisis counselors' apologies afterwards. It includes words the Kardashians could neither spell nor define.

Jodie

Kim should pray for anyone she wants to, people need prayer, right or wrong we are all human.

Parker

phk this whore.......so tired of this self centered self serving bitch...i hope she gets hit by a mack truck!

ANS84

If you don't know what you're talking about, you should probably STFU on world affairs.

Jodie

TJ

Only Kim could start a war! lol

Bri

Lol

natasha

She didn't tweet anything wrong. there are innocent ppl in Israel being affected as well. It's sad so many people are filled with hate.

Buddy The Elf

Airhead.

Mooooooo.

NOT ELMO

i do NOT follow this Horrendous Looking Bltch on Twitter...

Jordan

does she even know what is going on in Israel and Palestine?

Lee

Kim, stick to showing everyone how large your rear-end is, and quit tweeting about things you know nothing about. Seriously, STFU.
You and Sarah Palin have no idea what is happening in the Middle East..So, just shut up.
My God, isn't there a red carpet somewhere you need to walk down??? You know, important stuff??
As for your recent 10 lbs. weight loss, Kanye dictating what (or who) you can eat lately???

Chris

Where's the "who the hell cares" option? Kim is a person who has no actual talents. Her mom made her a "star". She just knows how to spend money and have sex.

Lee

Yeah, I can see Kim down on her knees praying..can't you??