Kim Kardashian

I'M SORRY

for Israel-Palestine Tweets

11/16/2012 1:51 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1117-kim-kardashian-tmzKim Kardashian is APOLOGIZING for "offending" some of her followers by tweeting about the conflict between Israel and the Palestinians.

Kim says she wants "own up" for publishing two tweets -- the first read, "Praying for everyone in Israel."

A short time later, she added, "Praying for everyone in Palestine and across the world!"

Kim later deleted both the tweets -- and issued the following explanation:

"I want to own up to and explain that earlier today I sent out two tweets about saying prayers for the people in Palestine and Israel and after hearing from my followers, I decided to take down the tweets because I realized that some people were offended and hurt by what I said, and for that I apologize."

The statement continues, "I should have pointed out my intentions behind these tweets when I posted them. The fact is that regardless of religion and political beliefs, there are countless innocent people involved who didnt choose this, and I pray for all of them and also for a resolution. I also pray for all the other people around the world who are caught in similar crossfires."

MountainRosie

200 comments and not one seems to understand WHY KK's tweet was inappropriate. Let me explain in an analogy. It would be like me saying i was praying for all the people of Turkey and Armenia. That might offend KK. If you dont understand....google it.

TJ

Bet she is lovin all the reaction she is getting on TMZ!
Also, what is that hideous sore on her lower lip in the photo? ugh!

Clay the don sippin Dom P daily like John.

She is just ignorant and uneducated, give her a pass.. D-

SoWhat

Why does anyone care what ANY celebrity thinks about what is going on in the real world? Celebs are some of the most out of touch people in the world, they wouldn't know reality if it came up and sat on their face. Kim is one of the worst ones, her and the rest of her family ONLY care about what they can profit from and absolutely nothing else. Kim couldn't care less about Israel or Palestine or the USA for that matter, she is totally cluess.

Scotty

Wonder what her father would think of the huge platform given to his uneducated daughter?

kicksroute66

F.u.c.k a white man b.i.t.c.h

w h i t e y

SHE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO BE COOL, THAT SHORT JELLY BEAN.

Ann1111

Show some courage, Pray for the peace of Jerusalem.

Seldombinlaid

No one cares what you think... Your face with no make up on is why the Burka was invented. Nasty stink butt.

msmoeliss

Well she did just go a date with a marine. She probably didnt know anything was going on until he told her. I dont think she can see past her big nasty fake a$$.

gardengirl

Kim's a douche!

wow ew

I can't stand this bitch but people pray. So the **** what???? Who knew this whore knew about prayer though.

TJ

Question for the guys.Would guys actually buy & wear the wild sock line,Rob.K is putting out ,as seen on the Huffington Post news? I thought guys were too conservative for those styles.It will be hilarious,if it actually becomes successful.May appeal to the gay crowd.What do you think?

gardengirl

Kim's a douche. And not becuz of the tweet, she's just a douche!!

paigehop

She's praying for Israel? Really? Well, that's the best thing I've heard come out of her mouth in I can't remember when, if ever!