Lindsay Lohan

I'm Hiring

a Private Investigator!

12/2/2012 3:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1023_lindsay_lohanLindsay Lohan is not just going to sit around and wait for Tiffany Mitchell to sue her ... so she's hired a private investigator to dig in to the life of the woman who accused LiLo of assault ... TMZ has learned.

As TMZ previously reported, Mitchell has hired the omnipotent Gloria Allred to represent her following an alleged altercation with Lindsay in a New York nightclub.

But sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ the "Liz & Dick" star feels Mitchell just made up the story about Lindsay punching her to score a quick payday.

We're told Lindsay feels Mitchell is just another in a long line of people who see Lindsay as an opportunity to make a buck off her ... and the fact that Mitchell hired Allred of all people just proves that.

According to our sources, Lindsay has hired a P.I. to look into Mitchell and see if she has any criminal past or if she's done anything like this before. We're told Lindsay wants to dig up as much info on Mitchell as she can so she's ready should Mitchell pursue the case in civil court.

As TMZ first reported, Lindsay is telling friends she did not hit Mitchell and only confronted her because she thought Mitchell and her friends swiped her purse.

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35

Where Are All The Real Celebrities

New Thread and it's a good one

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Vin's emailing me from the Lions game. He wants me to relay a message about the rol story:
"Tell them I think it's the usual crap will ya? Thanks!"
Message relayed and I couldn't agree more.

STEAK FACTORY

I'll bet Gloria Alred is going to subpoena all the school financial records for both Hobie and the technofaeg brother. I hope Linds already told this lie to the police..... the records showing no such phantom $10,000.00 tuition due will be grounds for more charges of lying to the police, then they can lock her up (like Lindsay Lohan).

By the way, how's the "Pitbull lawsuit" coming along?

Mr Veg

Sad, Sad, Sad.

Itsmy6

(Scratches head) Um... shouldn't Lindsay know if she punched that woman or not?

Yakisaki

Girl plz. After a while, you'd think that she would notice that "it wasn't me!" Isn't going to work everytime. Nor is it believeable in any way!

Kingces

FUGG TMZ YOUR SEOOL, FUGG YOU DICC RIDING HARVEY GAYINSTIN , HARVEY LOVE TO SLURP UP MEN ALL DAY LONG GET IT LONG HAHAAA ....WASSSSSSS. UUUPPPPPPPP

Previous 15 Comments | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35