TMZ Live

Katt Williams Goes SUH-LAPP!!

Before His Arrest

12/3/2012 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

120312_tmzlive

Comedian Katt Williams is on a tear with police! Arrested after a bar fight, and slapping the holy hell out of a Target employee ... it's the latest in a string of bizarre incidents! Is Katt losing his mind -- or just falsely accused ... multiple times?

Plus, 86-year-old Hugh Hefner and 26-year-old Crystal Harris engaged ... again ... after she dumped him the first time. Is Hef stupid -- or king pimp for taking back the ex-Playmate?

Also, Lenny Kravitz is playing Marvin Gaye in a new movie ... but the Motown legend's son, Marvin Gaye III, joined us to rip the project -- and to explain why he's trying to shut it down!
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Katt Williams is giving Lindsay Lohan a run for her money in the arrest department -- we the crazy details on his latest arrest ... plus video of him slapping the crap out of a Target employee.
(5:45) Kate Middleton is pregnant! Which is great news ... unless you're Prince Harry. Because her fetus just jumped ahead of him in the waiting for the throne line.
(10:00) Lindsay Lohan is in big trouble -- but this time, it's with the IRS. Mike explains why jail would help her out in the long-run.
(14:00) Is Taylor Swift banging Harry Styles now? The guys in the newsroom finally give her props for the quality -- and quantity -- of Hollywood man she keeps landing.
(18:00) Marvin Gaye's son calls into the show to rip a movie that's in the works about his father's life ... and to explain why he wants Lenny Kravitz to have no part in it.
(24:00) Nick Lachey was kicked out of a San Diego Chargers game -- and was extremely proud of it.
(28:10) Charles takes serious issue with Adam Levine for calling "Honey Boo Boo" "the decay of Western Civilization."
(32:00) Hollywood is now home to the most upscale Walgreen's on Earth.
(34:00) Is Hugh Hefner stupid for trying to marry Crystal Harris again after she dumped him five days before their last wedding?
(37:45) Steve Nash is in a crazy custody fight with his ex.
(38:40) The floor is yours!

Celebrities Suck

charles I feel bloated today I would go on skype but I had to much salt water last night.

nobody important

I think someone should create a reality show starring both Lindsay Lohan and Katt Williams. I can't stand either one of them but I'm sure it would be entertaining.

Majestik

One of the most famous people in the world? FAT MIKE, STFU.
Here comes dumbass one, dumbass two and lets make excuses.

Ann

like buying white power

some guy

TMZ live sucks when fat Mike is on.

Celebrities Suck

omg you people are talking about Prince William like he's prince of the world. This world is so full of BS news it's appalling. On my day off I'm watching tv and what happens? I get a RED banner with BREAKING news that Kate Middleton is pregnant. Who fcking cares?

Internet Tough Guy

Exclusive video from Mike's Thanksgiving dinner click here

anonymous

Katt Williams is as innocent and falsely accused as often as Lilo, lol lol lol lol

Donovan

Those poll numbers could not have been legit. I wonder how that happened.

Ann

why don't they ever let that black woman hoat?

Majestik

I would love to see a biopic about Marvin, I'm against Lenny Kravitz too, come on, Hollyweird can find a suitable "ACTOR" to take on that role.

Majestik

I cannot believe, for the life of me, someone's MOMMA called their son D'extra?

Majestik

And BTW, I'm all for being a HUGE fan of your favorite sport but Lachey was out of line and he did that infront of a kid who's father gushed about getting a pic taken with his kid. Are you freakin' kidding. Lachey is a daddy now, is he going to teach his kid to go to sportsevents and pic fights with other fans of the opposing teams? Have they all forgotten the L.A. Dodgers' fan murder?

Celebrities Suck

stop calling Mike fat he has feelings also people. He's a big bone guy.

Majestik

Adam Levine should STFU. You can't be on a reality/talent show and then trash another. BTW, wasn't it LEVINE throwing the DIVA TANTRUM last week because he was UNHAPPY with his accommodations or something of that sort? Adam Levine is getting too big for his britches and please explain to me what women find SEXY OR HOT about him, yuuuuuk.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments