Justin Bieber

Proof Supermodels

Want To Bang Him

12/6/2012 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

120512_bieber_launch
Justin Bieber's all clear to bang supermodels -- like he was waiting -- because our guest host Chrissy Teigen confirmed what most of us suspected ... grown hotties dig the man-boy known as Biebs!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

KAi

I thought it said ... 'grown hotties dig the "Man Boobs" known as Bieber'. Now that makes sense.

Scary

I don't believe they're all into Bieber. If I'm a glorious supermodel, why would I want to hop on a boy? Can he even grow facial hair yet? ha. Maybe come back in another 10 years...although, I have my doubts that Bieber will age well.

SOCCERisDEAD

Beiber need some Sandusky in his life.

jaxon

I can't stand the little s**thead

Phoenix1

He looks like a little boy! Nothing sexy about a little boy. I can see him with a 16 or 17 year old, but a grown woman? 18 or not, he looks like he is 12! Not attractive to most grown women!

OH ESE!!

I want to bang him...lol...o ese

texaschickeee

He would not know what to do with her and would lose his load far to quick to do anything thing of real importance.

Nostraldumass

At least his eyebrows can be used as a hairpiece when he gets older, They should be on top of his head by then

Nobody.Puts.Bieber.In.A.Corner

Do they dig small ****s too?

fargone

Anatomically speaking, a "real" man needs a penis in order to have traditional sex with a "real" woman. I'm not sure that part is on the Beeber.

That Dude

I bet his two inch stump got hard for the first time. Will he ever look above the age of 14?

Scary

Inspired by the Bieber, a celebrity game: bizarre fantasy match-ups. It has to be a pairing heinous enough that it would get a mashed up name of its own, but not so outlandish as to be impossible. So far, I've got the Swifter: Bieber + Taylor Swift. And the JustKen: Bieber + Kendall Jenner. (For Taylor Swift, I thought Russell Brand, but I have no name for them yet, ha.)

Shaunie

Oh please! They thought she was just another girl in the show.

intrigued

If you saw his leaked pictures, you would know why lol.

Michelle

I watched that hideous show. What happened to Victoria's Secret? They use to have banging shows. Rihanna looked like a fool in those ugly glasses and tired, nasty, wax looking weave. Both of her songs sucked! And....Justin punk Bieber. Why was he there? Their core audience doesn't give a rats ass about that 10 year old little girl, wtf? He needs to go ride a bike...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments