Zsa Zsa Gabor

Back to the ER

... But I Ain't Dead!

12/6/2012 3:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1206-zsa-zsa-gabor-tmz
Zsa Zsa Gabor is ALIVE and kickin' (OK, not exactly kickin' 'cause she only has 1-and-a-half legs)  but she's ALIVE ... despite another major medical scare this week.

TMZ spoke with Zsa Zsa's hubby ... the von and only Prince von Anhalt ... who tells us ZZG was rushed to UCLA medical center Wednesday morning after developing a nasty infection around her feeding tube.

We're told the 95-year-old Hollywood icon underwent surgery to treat the infection. She's still in the hospital so doctors can closely monitor her recovery.

When asked how he was handling the situation, Prince couldn't have been more clear -- "This really f**ked up our Christmas."

1109_zsa_zsa_through_the_years_footer

cire

prince von ahole, you and only you has f**ked up all of your x-mas' and I hope that Zsa Zsa outlives you, it would serve you right you greedy pervert!! All my best to ZZG

Gracie Jake

Sorry, but I thought she died a long time ago.

TruthSetsUsFree

Wow. Is it any wonder why people think La-La-Land is filled with callous, shallow, heartless freaks? TMZ should be ashamed of themselves. Total Creepy Freaks. Period.

great granny

I remember Zsa Zsa. She was so darn beautiful and possessed the air of royalty We used to play stars and one of us would be zsa zsa. Hope she is home in time for Christmas. Her hubby sounds less than loving. Hope her daughter gets conservatorship. Thanks for all the wonderful movies, appearances and fun all those years. signed, a fan.

Zsa

Lilstarzforeva

I'm sorry but she shouldn't have to live like that she just needs to pass on poor women :0(

Ozzie X

Karma TMZ if it hasn't taken its toll on your wack staff it soon will be.

bob

Hey Zsa Zsa!
"Stump the Stars" called. They want you to host!

palermo

The leg joke was totally uncalled for. This site is turning out to be so s***my

gene

That Krout only gives a Scheiße about himself !!
When my dad was at this point, we had the nurses remove the feeding tube. At age 87, there was no way he wanted to exist in that condition. It was a horrible existence living with illness and having a PEG tube to deal with as well !!

donna piteau

I agree with a reader, can we see an up to date
photo of ZsaZsa? I bet she is still very beautiful at
her age.

Lalaland

Even for TMZ. This is too harsh.

Starzzzz

She is like a cat with nine lives, how many times can one person be on their death bed, and then bounce back...this lady must be very tough.

charles almon

The headline implies ZZ is coherent. She's eats no real food, all feeding tube, and another source says she is unaware she's even had a leg removed. Most of her 'words' are just things the 'Prince' feeds the press. I doubt an alert ZZ would want current photos releases - with even a little lipstick

greymom

what a great Gal !!

bored

Poor Zsa Zsa isn't going to live much longer at this rate.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments