Psy

HEYYYYYYYYYYY

I Bought a Condo ... In L.A.

12/20/2012 12:20 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

1219_Psys-New-Condo
Psy's on a mission to prove he doesn't hate America ... by snatching up a $1.25 million condo in the heart of L.A. -- TMZ has learned.

The Korean video sensation used his "Gangnam Style" money to purchase a 2,700 sq. ft. pad in the famous Blair House -- an exclusive 29-story hot spot located near Beverly Hills.

We're told Psy wanted to keep the deal super secret -- and even had security around him at all times during the massive transaction ... which he made entirely in CASH, wired directly from Korea.

The cash payment isn't surprising, considering Psy raked in a reported $7.9 million for "Gangnam Style" in the last few months alone.

While the 2-bedroom condo is ridiculously nice ... we're told Psy still plans to remodel the place.

Consider the purchase Psy's second official apology to the US of A ... you know, after he sang that song about killing Americans.

1219_celebrity_cribs_footer_v2

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

PSY is gonna starve in LA! Nobody eats Korean food in LA beacause it smells and it sucks!

Twiz

This is about as newsworthy as the dump I took earlier today . . .

Phreaky

With money from those Americans he told people to kill - nice to know.

Zombie Whitney Houston

Dumb purchase. Everybody knows one-hit-wonders should save their money.

loe

Is just a freaking song, is not like playing that song will get you free guns in USA. The people who commented with racist jokes. Yes you should go eat your dump and smear it on your face. See if that would attract TMZ attention. losers!

JLS

I don't give a rat's azz what he buys, I'd send him packing home. You don't make that kind of comment about Americans and expect us to forget it. What a bottom feeder. Go home sucka....

birdman

No one cares

moveover

He'll be off the radar faster than you can say " WILLIAM HUNG" so I hope he saved some money or they'll be auctioning off this place and it's contents to pay the back taxes he owes.

Mk

Tmz, choose your side wisely.. Psy has been nice with you guys. Leave him alone! Why you keep bringing up the hate american stuff?? By now everyone shudda know he didn't hate americans, it was wrongly translated. It's a "anti-torture" song

J4X

Jump, PSY! Go to the rooftop and jump off. You could be a two hit K-Pop phenomenon.

lovely

Americans are just as dumb because they're buying his song so he can to live in our country ..

Lee

I wish this chump would go away already. He's a racist and everyone knows it. A one hit wonder.

moxie

After he runs through his money, can't sell his condo, is audited by the IRS, and ends up on drugs and alcohol, I'm sure he will be handy working as a bus boy at the local Korean restaurant.

YouDontSay

wow. I was sickened to see our troops do a benefit video on his hit. He is just money hungry and I believe he does hate us.

Phishie from Philly

This is BS! If an American would have talked about his country like that in protest we wouldn't be allowed in his country. He said hatefull and ignorant words and showed extreme anti American actions. This isn't something you can laugh about and say "I was upset with the war in Iraq." This guy has no right to be in this country. I guess since his recent American income he loves America now. How convenient. Here's the question to ask; Would PSY still hate America if he never became famous here?
On another note this also shows the bad judgement someone had to put this bumb on a Christmas White House special. Do you realize how many countries are laughing at us because of this? If ,Bush, Clinton, Bush SR, or even Ronald Reagan were president they wouldn't of let this bumb sing at the White House christmas special. We don't want you PSY! Your 15 minutes is up. No one will listen to you anymore because you are just a one hit chonger. I mean a one hit wonder! Come to Philly PSY, I'll show you some real Americans who would love to chat with you.
Phishie from Philly USA