« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Rihanna & Chris Brown

TOGETHER

at the Lakers Game

12/26/2012 5:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

1226_chris_brown_rihanna_lakers_games_together_launchFor the first time in YEARS, Chris Brown and Rihanna arrived at a public event TOGETHER -- sitting side-by-side at the Lakers vs. Knicks game at Staples Center.

The two arrived to the arena in the same car earlier today, but got out of the vehicle separately. They eventually met up inside and sat down together in their courtside seats.

Chris and Rihanna haven't officially announced they're back on -- but it sure as hell seems like it ... especially with Chris dumping his old GF Karrueche Tran over his undying "love" for RiRi.

Of course, Rihanna dumped Chris back in 2009 after he beat the crap out of her. Brown eventually pled guilty to assault and is still on probation stemming from that incident.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24

aisha

Thank God for forgiveness and mercy love is unconditional and I wish them well # teamlove

Svenghooli

Sorry, but I can't wait till he beats the crap out of her again...."It's nobodys business???" Yeah, we will remember that when you need the police and an ambulance you stupid, no talent b.i.t.c.h.

depplep

Dude looks like a lady.

terri

I''m so tired of Rihanna. I think she lied on Chris Browns about the abuse. If someone beat me up I would not be hanging out with them now. They are both stupid If I was a man a woman could not accuse me of abuse and I would have anything to do with them now. Looks like both of these a holes are sick, stupid, and need help. Someone needs to beat the hell of of both of them and the next time he does whip her ass we don't care to hear it.

Dieg0KUSH