TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Heather Graham

NYC Pad Catches Fire ...

Stupid Candles!

1/13/2013 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0113_heather-graham_tmz_composite

FIRE SAFETY 101 ... never leave burning candles unattended -- a lesson Heather Graham learned the hard way ... WHEN HER BATHROOM WENT UP IN FLAMES!!!

Heather's swanky NYC pad caught fire Saturday night ... after she left a few mood-setting candles burning in her bathroom before heading out for the night. The flames later ignited some clothes hanging nearby ... according to the NY POST.

The NY Fire Department raced to the scene -- and spent 45 minutes battling the blaze, says the report.

Heather -- who was not home at the time -- was quickly informed of the situation and rushed back ... only to find her 12th-story-crib a little toastier than she left it.

Bright side ... redecorating can be fun.

43 COMMENTS

No Avatar
1.

Retail Queen    

Stupid

547 days ago
2.

bkwardstraveler    

Tell me her roller skates were found in shape and unscathed, I'll be happy.

547 days ago
3.

Thomas Jefferson    

I had a blond room mate that did that regularly and luckily nothing happened.

547 days ago
4.

littleT    

this would not have happened if she had been using Scentsy Wickless Candles, NO Flame, NO Fire, safe to keep on 24/7 www.timasmith.scentsy.us

547 days ago
5.

KnuckleDragger    

You...um...dropped the soap, Heather. Yeah...right down there...that's it...hold it right there. Mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....ewwwwww....YES! Ahhhhhhhh....


Okay then...put out them candles and let's grab a sammich.

547 days ago
6.

Susan    

Maybe the govt. should ban the sell of candles to stupid people.

547 days ago
7.

Bill    

I've always heard she is supposedly dumb. I've know of 2 people who've burnt their apartments down with 'spiritual' candles and they were their unique version of cosmic idiot. Maybe her deva is trying to reach out us...

547 days ago
8.

Parker Shilling    

Holy flaming candles Batman1

547 days ago
9.

verlinda    

She should have used some of that ..air.. in her head to blow out the fire

547 days ago
10.

Nate    

She bates too much. Clearly.

547 days ago
11.

foreverOnline    

What a freakin bonehead...

547 days ago
12.

kitnplayn    

Typical American stupidity. You put lives at risk because you are too stupid to be responsible. Maybe you need to put a postit note on the door when you light a candle, so that you don't have to remember something so simple.

547 days ago
13.

lebonne    

She looks 30 and she is at least 42. Wow!

547 days ago
14.

Cecilia     

I'm glad no one was hurt. And I also hope no one else's property was damaged.

547 days ago
15.

Carl    

She and Ricki Lake should hang out and talk about idiotic ways to burn down your house.

547 days ago
| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Around The Web