TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Heather Graham

NYC Pad Catches Fire ...

Stupid Candles!

1/13/2013 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0113_heather-graham_tmz_composite

FIRE SAFETY 101 ... never leave burning candles unattended -- a lesson Heather Graham learned the hard way ... WHEN HER BATHROOM WENT UP IN FLAMES!!!

Heather's swanky NYC pad caught fire Saturday night ... after she left a few mood-setting candles burning in her bathroom before heading out for the night. The flames later ignited some clothes hanging nearby ... according to the NY POST.

The NY Fire Department raced to the scene -- and spent 45 minutes battling the blaze, says the report.

Heather -- who was not home at the time -- was quickly informed of the situation and rushed back ... only to find her 12th-story-crib a little toastier than she left it.

Bright side ... redecorating can be fun.

43 COMMENTS

No Avatar
31.

Kevin Dawson    

Most accidental candle fires like this can be prevented!
Kevin's Kandles provide an innovative concept in safer candles for illumination. These candles are Much Safer than traditional candles, Convenient, Inexpensive and Environmentally Friendly.

If a Kevin's Kandle is left unattended - it will go out; if it is tipped over - it will go out!
Ideal for Emergency and Disaster Preparedness.
Help reduce the risk of accidental candle fires in our communities
by visiting www.asafercandle.com

511 days ago
Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3

Around The Web