Tommy Lee Jones' Face

'Not Amused'

Goes Viral

1/14/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee Jones Grumpy Cat Face
Say goodbye to "Grumpy Cat" ... 'cause last night, his iconic look of curmudgeoness was overtaken by Tommy Lee Jones ... who was apparently unamused with the jokes at the Golden Globes.

TLJ pulled a "not impressed' look of his own while Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig were cracking jokes during the presentation of the Best Actress in Comedy or Musical award.

Some say Tommy was "in" on the gag ... others say he was just being a grumpy old man.

Bottom line -- his "not amused" face has taken off in Internet-land ... and has already become a popular meme on sites like Reddit ... a la McKayla Maroney and the aforementioned "Grumpy Cat."

So ... congrats?

0114_subasset_tommy

Mikey

Land Of The Lost

EastCoastChopper

Classic sign of the times...One generation meets another...1 is the newer, younger "azz clown" generation and the 2.is old school "class"...generation.

Simple as dat yo!

Cat

I think Tommy was just wanting that skit to end, it went on way toooooo long, I'm sure he was thinking "When is this skit going to end?" Maybe they need to put a time limit on the presenters like they do on the winners....Just sayin'

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

TLJ always has a smile on the inside.

Athina

I don't blame him. Will Farrell and Kristen Wiig were beyond annoying, not funny at all. At least I was able to turn the channel unlike the people who were there in person and were forced to endure them for several minutes.

Jessica

That is his Happy Face!!!!!

Chi

Chi

Common guys! That's his smile. His smile looks like a frown. He was smiling too like the others.

Jus Another Viewer

I agree with Tommy Lee Jones expression TOO!
There was NOTHING even "remptely" funny about that skit! I didnt crack a smile either!

Heather

I'm with TLJ. The skit sucked hard. I kept waiting for it to get funny. I'm still waiting.

Majestik

You know it's bad when you are embarrassed for the presenters and have to turn the channel to erase what you've seen. Bleah!!!

Bruno

I didn't laugh either.

chrissy

Well, the little comedy bit wasn't funny. I don't think it was worthy of such a sour face but I wasn't laughing either.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Wait....why is Gerald Ford in the pic? I thought he passed away!! I would call him a doppelganger, but I think that would mean Gerald Ford would have to be living.

TheMarshmallowMan