Vanilla Ice

I Got Some HOT

Real Estate Tips ...

1/26/2013 5:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

012513_vanillaice_launch
Buy low ... SELL HIGH ... at least that's the real estate advice Vanilla Ice is handing out on the streets of New York -- telling TMZ, now's a better time than ever to purchase a new home.

'Nilla -- who currently hosts the reality show "The Vanilla Ice Project" on the DIY Network about renovating and flipping houses -- was out in NYC yesterday, where he told us, "The housing market right now is better than ever."

The rapper -- real name Rob Van Winkle -- said, "If you can buy a house cheaper than you can build it, it's great. Look at the stock market. It's all going up ... No better time to get in than right now."

As for how to decorate your newly purchased investment property -- you'll have to watch the clip.

Bettie82

still hot as ever!

Keyser Söze

Weirdly enough, I would actually listen to that guy when it comes to real estate - back in the 90's, he became ridiculously rich and still is independently wealthy by buying and selling lands in Florida.

Think however you want about Van Winkle, but he actually know what he's talking about here.

Swag94

Word to yo motha!

Iwork@walmart

I like this guy

HRH Prince Michael

I can only Respect the man: Played the Music Industry game, to his success - despite the unfair
and Anti-American resistance from industry bigots.

Ironically, his continued achievements confirm:
He has MORE game, than most ALL "rappers".
hahaha...hahahaha....hahahaha....

The House of David 2 Chronicles 13 Victory, is HERE: http://www.all4webs.com/x/w/all4yahweh
NOW, The Most Holy Christ Yeshua reigns!

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

And here i was thinking about buying high and selling low. Thanks Vanilla, you saved me a bundle! /rollseyes

Dr Samuel Weiscrak

I mean really, does that even qualify as real advise!? Common f'n sense is more like it... :)

Ali

He's aging well and is a nice looking guy so why is he wearing the dumb teenager ball cap? Does he think he's gangsta or something? I wish he'd clean it up a bit. Men dress like slobs as of late. Very sad.

Spicy mag

Why does he always look high?

TEAM LAMMY

Too cold. Happy to See him still fighting, good for him. Waiting for someone to remix ice ice baby, Will I am could do it.

John

besides some of his personal demons he is a pretty smart guy....

Lisa

I hate when you guys trash someone you know nothing about. All you know about Rob Van Winkle is Ice Ice Baby, which alone is quite successful. You call it flipping, but Rob remodels multi-million dollar uber-luxurious estates. I'd say that the $18M net worth is probably light. His homes are fabulous.

wnetfundilp

W-Net Fund I, L.P. Investment Highlights Potential in GrowLife
Investors have been moving into GrowLife Inc. (OTCQB: PHOT) over the past couple months, as marijuana legalization efforts have gained traction in many U.S. states. Among these investors has been W-Net Fund I, L.P., a long-term shareholder that continues to hold a stake in the company, as it transitions from its development-stage to its commercialization-stage.
Aside from investors, Chairman and CEO Sterling Scott is also a large stakeholder, with approximately 29% of the company, according to a separate regulatory filing. Insider ownership is a key metric to consider when evaluating small public companies, since they reflect the fact that management has “skin in the game” and has its interests aligned with shareholders.
GrowLife Inc., formerly Phototron Holdings Inc., is a leading provider of indoor horticulture and growing products targeting the burgeoning medical and recreational marijuana industries. In addition to a growing product line-up, the company has established both a large online presence with its Greners.com acquisition and an early stage brick-and-mortar presence.

PioneerTraining

This is very much great and hope fully nice blog. Every body can easily found her need able information. I am visit first time but I fond many use full article. I will back again when get time.

PioneerTraining

Working in the real estate field, I would not consider Vanilla Ice to be an expert. However, it is difficult to argue against "buy low, sell high".
real estate sales training