TMZ Live

Chris Brown & Frank Ocean

Parking Brawl Goes Deep

1/28/2013 12:35 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

012613_tmzlive

Chris Brown and Frank Ocean's late night brawl allegedly started over a parking space ... but there's a lot of history behind it too. Who's really to blame -- and should Chris be worried about violating his probation?

Plus, Rick Ross was shot at -- and completely missed -- 20 times! Which makes it either the worst attempted murder of all-time ... or a really scary threat.

And, two "American idol" alums -- Taylor Hicks and Melinda Doolittle -- joined us to defend "Idol" in that lawsuit accusing the show of racism. Soul patrol, in the house!!
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Chris Brown and Frank Ocean fight over a parking space -- which sounds ridiculous ... until you hear Evan's take on it.
(7:00) Lindsay Lohan says she's just banging Max from The Wanted -- not dating him. The suprising part -- how ticked off Ryan is about this story.
(10:00) Rick Ross is the victim of the worst drive-by ever -- when a gunman shoots at his car 20 times ... and misses every time.
(14:00) Casey Anthony is broke -- probably because no one of Earth would hire her to do any job.
(18:00) Two "American Idol" alums -- Taylor Hicks and Melinda Doolittle -- join the show to say how stupid the racism claims against "Idol" are.
(23:00) Taye Diggs thwarts a home invasion -- all on his own.
(27:00) Justin Bieber investigated for an assault ... involving a Nerf gun.
(31:00) Liberty Ross and Rupert Sanders -- finally getting divorced after the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal.
(33:00) President Obama and Hillary Clinton sat down for a "60 Minutes" interview ... so how pissed off is Joe Biden right now?
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Beyonce speaks out about her lip-syncing scandal -- via a t-shirt ... we think.

KnuckleDragger

Ya' know, if I burn one just before I come here...I couldn't give a shìt less about all this. I do get a lot of entertainment from the comments, though.

Majestik

Damn, poor TMZTECHHELP, got your work cut out for you today. More Tech difficulties?

sidebar

Yay Melinda, looking great, love your singing!

Majestik

Yup, WHITE BOY, Taylor Hicks. Impress me when you are Kelly Clarkson and all over the mainstream charts and on the radio. I could care less if dude is doing a Vegas show, hell, THREE QUARTERS of the Vegas shows are has beens looking to revive a dead career.

Majestik

Dammut, I knew I forgot to do something. I didn't google this Taye Diggs. Oh well, I'm slurp my beer and listen to everyone else. LMFAO.

Majestik

Hillary and Obama?
OOOO, Salacious.

spectator72

Chris Brown & Frank Ocean
Parking Brawl Goes Deep

Yeah it goes deep
It goes ***********

KnuckleDragger

Good for Diggs. A lot of people handle their own shìt first, then call the cops.

Internet Tough Guy

Way to gay it up Harvey.

D-INCARNATION

Harvey and Diggs sitting in a tree________

Majestik

BTW, TMZ, can us Canadians get someone in your fcuking office that will look up the different law enforcement in Canada.
RCMP, Royal Canadian Mounted Police. THEY DO NOT work every where.
Regular Police, in every province, in every city through Canada.
OPP, Ontario Provincial Police, totally different from regular Police enforcement.
It's like clumping your FBI, CIA, Reg police and SHERRIF's departments.
I bet we'd screw you up in Vancouver, RCMP, Vancouver Police department and Sherrif's department, HAHAHAHAHA.

hi

Harvey! 42 it's not old and he's not your age for cry out loud!

Flying Blind

Charles, us 6'2" people think 5'8"/5'6"s, what's the difference? :-}_~

Majestik

Let me get this straight, Harvey. YOUR IGNORANCE towards Canadian Law enforcement you are going to pass off as a joke, right? Is that anything like that joke of a POLICE FORCE you have in L.A.? FCUK YOU YOU PRICKS>

Majestik

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm so f'n steamed right now. How dare someone from California that has different rules for reg folks and celebs make fun of Canada. MAY I REMIND YOU HARVEY FCUKING LEVIN, Smeghan's Liz and Dick disaster was supposed to be filmed in Toronto, they changed it to Cali, you know why? CANADA WOULDN"T LET HER IN. Our law enforcement has flaws, but nothing like your FLAGRANT joke of a police force.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments