Judge to Lindsay

You're Feeling Better'

1/30/2013 10:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0130_judge_lindsay_launch

update_bar
9:27 AM PT
-- Heller is currently inside the courthouse and is expected to come out to address the media ... because he can't help himself.

0314_divider_graphic
Judge Stephanie Sautner couldn't help herself during Lindsay Lohan's hearing this AM, quipping, "I'm glad to see you're feeling better" -- referring to the fact that she was almost a no-show because her doctor said she had an upper respiratory infection -- which apparently didn't get in the way of her shopping spree last Saturday.

Lindsay reluctantly told the judge in her criminal case she's down with saying goodbye to longtime lawyer Shawn Holley ... and put her fate in the hands of New York attorney Mark Heller, who arrived to court today with a rabbit's foot on his bag for good luck.

0130_lindsay_lohan_heller_bag_Ramey
A sleepy Lindsay hesitated when Judge Sautner asked if she was comfortable with the change.  Lindsay qualified her answer by telling the judge she was OK with it today, but the judge wanted to know about today and tomorrow ... Lindsay said it was.

Judge Sautner gave Heller permission to rep Lindsay in the lying-to-cops case and Heller then tried to turn on the charm, telling the judge they had a NYC connection since she was once a Big Apple detective.  The judge fired back that flattery would get him nowhere fast.

The judge also laid down the ominous fact -- that Lindsay could be found not guilty in the lying case, and her probation in the jewelry case could still be violated since the standard of proof is lower.

The Judge set March 1 as the next hearing.

FYI -- for whoever cares, Lindsay wore Chanel to court today with Celine shades ... and Louboutins on her feet, obviously.

0130_lindsay_lohan_arrival

who dat

Time for an 8 ball and some shopping. Lady justice isn't only blind and deaf, she's ignorant.

B

Oh, dear... that's the best lawyer she could come up with?! The trial will take years based on his performance today!

nikki

Her new lawyer is such a creeper--ew

LightJ

Nothing is goign to happen.. It is just ridiculous how much this b*tch can get away with sh*t on a daily basis. this country is so unfair, it's an insult to even call it "justice". If this were an ordinary person, they would not get off at all, they would go to jail. She is no one to be excited about, I don't understand why she gets off at all. It's f*cking bulsh*t.

Columbo

Told ya the skank would skate.

seamus

I must get some work done-see you all later and remember the flu is only in NY. How can a lawyer or any human being over ten years old make such a stupid comment?

Fabienne

All the major news outlets are there?? The mikes at the press conferance look like they are just from the gossip shows. lols Nothing major about this silly girl laughing her way through her court case. Is the new lawyer Dina's new bf or something? SNL couldn't have thought up this hilarity.

lolurdumb

They should let the public decide her fate! This would have been over years ago!!

Vinsetta

I guess I'm missing something here. If Sautner had her arrested, she'd be out on bail in minutes. She still has all these charges pending. The new judge, nobody knows who it is. I mean, I didn't expect her to be tossed in the can today for 61 days. I expected that in Feb. Now March I guess. I agree with one poster, I don't think she can stay out of trouble until March.

gossiploveR

Lol!!!!! My cousin vinny!!!

Michell

So far they are leading the judge around by her collar with a bunch of bs. I'm surprised that the judge could be entertained by her choice not to be present in the future. Really, you do the crime and you don't want to be present or bothered. Lindsay calling the shots, our tax dollars hard at work.

LISA

This gets crazier by the minute. I'm relieved the judge did not order Holley to stay on the case. I'm Ok with re-scheduling so Colum-bogus can take over.

Peshi

Awwww ****e, NOW I know who "Cousin Vinny" is...
That backyard rat lawyer looks exactly like him, dudez...

Vinsetta

are Dina and MilLo having pressers as well to disparage each other??

khaines

HATE this puffy entitled lying coke whore and her coke whore mom

Previous 15 Comments | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments