Billy Joel's Daughter

BUSTED at Fashion Week

2/9/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_billy_joel_daughterDoing her best Minka Kelly impersonation, Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's daughter Alexa Ray Joel showed up to a fashion show in NYC on Thursday ... and proved she's not the girl she used to be just six months ago.

The 27-year-old has grown into quite the woman.

We're just sayin'.

TJ

More like her best KK impersonation! Nose job ,breast implants. Her eyes look freaky! She has musical talent ,doesn't have to resort to all this artifice, like the talentless KK family does.

sean

If she stops now it won't be too much, she looks pretty, but anymore she'll look like so many of the plastic faces that populate L.A. and NYC.

Denese

How could Christy Brinkley reproduce with a troll like Billy Joel? Poor Alexa. She looks like her Dad, even with a ton of make-up on.

Dukestr

OKAY..here again we gooooo....Stage One Opp! By Stage Four you won't be able to tie a Pork Chop around her neck just to get any puppies to play with her. Oh well...Have Fun!!!!

Kookla

She got boob implants and her face is redone also . Her nose is different and eyes don't gave the bags anymore

Ozzie X

DAYUM! she is hot. I don't think its plastic surgery looks like mostly make up.

buzz kill

What a wast of money. When she finds the big t*ts dont't make her happy what's next? Maybe she needs a penis.

Ozzie X

I take that back her nose bridge is thinner.

buzz kill

She used to look healthy and happy, now not so much, more like an angry b*tch. Too bad, now she will be wanted just for her big boobs.

violet

Unfortunately, she doesn't see her true beauty, inside and out. Society is so cruel. It's hard enough, being the offspring of two famous people. I'm sure the scrutiny, this young woman has been under....has contributed to the difference's in these two pic's. First and foremost...alway's ....alway's stay true to yourself.

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

She needs to whiten those teeth!

BB not bb

I like her old look much better. She looked like she had personality and a unique style. Now she looks like something out of a lab like a creted being.

People say Billy Joel isn't good looking but I think he has a very interesting look. I don't see a problem with her seeming to look more like him. Christie Brinkley has a very standard model type look. You feel like you have seen that around everywhere.

It looks like her nose and cheeks and eyes and lips and chest are all different. It is like she entered a witness protection program. I wouldn't think she was the same person if I didn't know better.

It is a shame when people can't accept their looks for what they are.

w

leave her alone, she's a nice girl

Spencer B in MD

I think she looks great! Much better than before! Good job, Alexa!

BB not bb

I guess make-up and push up bras are all fakery as is plastic surgery. I like the natural look much better. I found out that she overdosed on a homoepathic remedy four months before the nose job. That is the only surgery she has admitted to.

She had been depressed because of breaking up wtih a boyfriend. She didn't try to commit suicide but thought the pills were safe to numb her pain. People make up alot of stories to explain who she is.

People saying that her dad is ugly I don't get. I always thought he was good looking. He is a secular Jew who was baptised. Maybe it is just prejudice that makes people think he looks bad. He has dated two supermodels, so wouldn't they want an attractive person?

I used to hear rumors that he was half black. I guess people just can't deal with a bloodline Jew being among them without wearing a funny hat and being an outsider. I think it is just racism.

I wish she would just look like herself. There are enough people trying to fit in to the Aryan stereotype.