Billy Joel's Daughter

BUSTED at Fashion Week

2/9/2013 8:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0208_billy_joel_daughterDoing her best Minka Kelly impersonation, Billy Joel and Christie Brinkley's daughter Alexa Ray Joel showed up to a fashion show in NYC on Thursday ... and proved she's not the girl she used to be just six months ago.

The 27-year-old has grown into quite the woman.

We're just sayin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

hillgal

wow, that's not right, now she's unattractive with a big bust

Lee

Poor Alexa...
You have to feel for the girl. Your mother is Christie Brinkley...and you end up looking like Billy Joel. Oh, the inhumanity!

blake

maybe charlie sheen can help u to

AO4YAYO

its her teeth she needs to fix. that would make her a million times cuter

richard rosario

thats what you get when you have billy and brinkly baby.

HngBlkBtm

Kinda like Whitney Houston's Daughter who looks like Bobby Brown. It just ain't right!

ANON

Am I missing something be cause I think she's a pretty girl AND I used to model for Wilhelmina. Can anyone else who's posting say that? I think you guys need a mirror check.

Judy

Hmm a few tears ago I saw her in a pic with her dad and she has big breasts ..I dont think she has implants because the top of her breasts look normal unlike kardashians and such who look like someone stuck a couple of doorknob on their chests. She has ahd a little plastic surgery but not a lot. It has to be hard when you look just like your dad and your yhounger siblings wspecially the sister look just like the mother. She has taken this fact not too well and because some idiots make nasty comments about her looks compared to her mothers she tried to kill herself. I think she is pretty and a great body and talent. Any one can shke their booty and out on great fake smiles. SHE has Talent and can really sing give e that over being a blonde model anyday/

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8