Chris Brown & Rihanna

Snuggle at the Grammys

2/11/2013 5:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0210_cb_rihanna_gettyChris Brown and Rihanna got nice and close during Sunday night's Grammy Awards.

True love. Soak it in.

NOT ELMO

i guess she couldn't find somebody else in the 5 years they were Separated......................SLUTTTTTTTTTTTTT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

21stcent

Guess his big bandage from the Frank Ocean batlle is off now that he cried enough over his owie.
Surprised he could walk after that terrible accident that totalled his Porsche. Not even a whiplash collar,
boy he is brave!

STAYCLASSYSANDIEGO

he's such a fugly douchebag

Alicia1971

It's their life, let them live it!! You love who you love, it's their business!! Beautiful couple!!

Alicia1971

Everybody rags on Chris about his domestic..Jay- Z hit a female because she took his picture, it was all good, right? YouTube it, you'll see it!!!

Santasunsetwoodica

That dude is gonna snap again 300 percent guarranteed! Its a matter of time.

smurfya

You can't choose who you love, ya right, but you can choose who beats the sh** out of you.

Rob

I was surprised he didn't pull a Kanye when OCEAN won the award last night in competition with him. I bet the jerk was steaming and could hardly stand his humiliation. We'll see how he tolerates prison one of these days. He's a creep and she is just plain stupid "dumming" down to that garbage.

bon

But I love him, so it's alright that he hits me...... That's true love?

Kev the Realist

Excuse me I need to VOMIT. Dumb and Dumber doesn't even come close. Someone needs to knock this smug ahole back into reality . She obviously has the intelligence of a barnyard animal and he is a barnyard animal.

Myathebee

It's their life and they can choose how to live it. We shouldn't pass judgment, you would like if someone was constantly judging yours.

BB not bb

Let's break it down. His hand is between his legs and his other hand is on the chair. He may be smiling but I don't think he is feeling Rihanna. She is all inot him, leaning into him, but he is smiling at her and thinking of someone else.

That is the impression I get. I don't think that he cares for her the way she cares for him. I don't know why she thinks that he does, considering how he almost killed her. I don't think he just lost his temper, I think he hates her very deeply.

Psycopaths can fool the people who they hate. They can even marry them, just for the thrill of kililng them. He is no good in my book.

Truth

SRUSLY... WHO THE F*CK IS THE OLD INDIAN CHIC WEARING A SARI BEHIND CHRIS BROWN?? THEY ALLOW THAT INTO THE GRAMMYS??? BUT THEN AGAIN, THEY LET IN CONVICTED FELONS... GRAMMYS BECOMING THE NEXT NFL. POINT BLANK. #TRUTH!!

Truth

GRAMMYS GETTIN EL CHEAPO... THEY ALL SITTIN IN THE SAME FOLD UP CHAIRS THEY HAVE AT CHINESE BUFFET RESTAURANTS AND YOUR LOCAL HIGH SKOOL AUDITORIUMS. JUST SAYIN... #TRUTH!!

kr