Josh Brolin and Diane Lane

WE'RE DIVORCING

2/21/2013 11:08 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_getty
Another celebrity power couple bites the dust ... Josh Brolin and Diane Lane are calling it quits on their 8-year marriage.

A spokesperson for the couple announced the two are going their separate ways -- it's unclear if they have officially filed for divorce.

Josh and Diane were married in 2004 -- and have no children together.

The union hasn't exactly been smooth sailing -- just months after they tied the knot, Josh was arrested for spousal battery. The charges were later dropped.

Josh has starred in a ton of huge movies -- including "True Grit," "Milk," "No Country for Old Men" and "W."

Lane's credits ain't exactly shabby either ... she's been in hits like "The Perfect Storm," "Unfaithful," and "Under the Tuscan Sun."

0221_josh_brolin_diane_lane_footert

whateveryou

I guess someone got tired of pretending. When liquids play a big role in your marriage , pretending they don't isn't going to help. Like with other celebs of course you have the stepping out rumors but that's par for the course with celebs, true or not who knows. But yeah, I think we all saw this one coming.

pam

Thank God!! He sucked it looked like he sucked the life right out of her. He'd be much happier with an 8-ball.

Paul

I guess Diane finally got fed up with her mother-in-law. Diane, give me a call. I think you're so hot I'll even put up with your smoking.

DopeShow71

Goonies! You forgot Goonies!

R

You just know he's trouble.

DopeShow71

Diane, ill rough him up in a parking lot in exchange for you roughing me up in the sack!

DaveT

Two sides to every story, most domestic violence is mutual

Kaycey14

I loved them together, that's too bad. Didn't know he was hitting her though. Josh oviously is not the stand up guy I thought he was.

Redskin_Chick

I wish her well, I really like her, plus she is gorgeous.

tori

No surprise here,can't believe she's stayed married to him as long as she has. He's a huge drinker and has been investigated in the past for spousal abuse but Diane didn't press charges! She's very classy and has been very supportive of him but is probably finally fed up. He needs help!

hotbitch

This was called weeks ago in a blind item.

elliesmom

She deserves better than a wife beater. She will always be beautiful to me.

Gargamel

Another woman beater him and Chris Brown would probably be friends

DaveT

Two sides to ever story.
Most domestic violence is mutual.
Women commit over 51% of all domestic violence.
Women commit over 70% of all child murders in the home.
Women commit over 60% of all child abuse in the home.
Stay tuned for more facts after this commercial break ;)

charlets

I'm here for you Diane! Anytime! anywhere!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments