Chris Brown

Brutalizing Rihanna Is

My 'Deepest Regret'

2/26/2013 3:04 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0226_chris_brown_upset_article
Chris Brown
is calling the infamous Rihanna beating in 2009 the "deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake."

Brown told the UK Mirror, "Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals."

He added, "But she loves me -- what can I say? I’m forgiven ... but, yes, I worked hard for it.”

You'll recall, Brown infamously brutalized Rihanna on the night of the Grammys back in 2009. He pled "guilty" to felony assault following the incident and was sentenced to probation and community service. He and Rihanna are now officially back together.

As for Seth MacFarlane's CB/Rihanna jab during the Oscars -- Brown said, "People attack me and criticise me, it happens all the time ... But they don’t know me, and they don’t know us. It doesn’t bother me any more ... Other people can judge us but they don’t know anything."

So we gotta ask ...

Joel

White men are the biggest hypocrites on the planet, nobody listens to them. What about Charlie Sheen, Shawn Penn, Mel Gibson or even John Lennon?. These people received the same backlash? Lol. Shut up.

monique

"getting caught and making myself look like a little BYATCH is my bigger "regret"

Shaunie

27% of people that answered are stupid. Probably been whacked in the head, bit, and choked a few times

kburn

BS again, he beat his own Mother several times, he is trying to sell albums, I for one see rite through his BS, hope Rhianna does soon!

Belizeanborn

Stuff spirals to the point where you beat "the one you love" to a bloody pulp leaving her looking worse than a boxer after 15 rounds. Yeah, that's what love is all about. This piece of **** needs to have the same thing done to him to truly understand what he did.

Tina A., Lakewood, CA

This boy has lost his dam mind. If that was my daughter I would be speaking out every time I saw a mic. Rhianna needs therapy and would he feel the same if some man beat his grandmother ass like that and his Mom. Chris Brown is worthless.

all about the money

CB has too much history of violence to believe he won't abuse again. Good to see him claim it was the worse mistake in his life but again that could be the public face he is putting forward in light of all the negativity both Rihanna and he is getting. In just the last year how many fights did he or his posse get into? He is a violent man with an arrogant attitude of entitlement because of his music popularity Normal rules and laws don't apply to his super stardom. He is a thug and dangerous. He is most likely going to be gunned down and his life ended early because of his mouth and attitude. Once an abuser always an abuser...the monster will always lay lurking waiting for its chance to jump out and claim another victim.

Glenda

He's a thug and thugs never learn that they are wrong. He hit her and has done damage to others as well. He has emotional issues.

larry

I'll bet he is only sorry for getting caught

DownSouth

Boo cluckin' Hoo. The OJ pass this creep is getting only has a certain amount of punches before it runs out. Like OJ, he's gonna eventually use his last stamp up on the card and he'll end up where his punk ass needs to be. Getting traded around the cell block for cigarettes and toilet wine.

cali323

They both need therapy! Fast! They need help..niether one is right in their dome.

ladidaaa

They are both grown now and can do whatever they choose. It isn't for anyone else to forgive him, it's for her to and obviously she has. Why don't y'all just leave these people alone? Worry about the women who repeatedly get beaten in the country all of the time who don't have money and a huge team of people to help them. They have moved on from it, it's time for everyone else to do so as well.

garybuseyisabitch

i dont know why anybody cares anymore. if rihanna's dumbs forgave then who why should we give a **** anymore. he did the crime and he dealt with the consequences that came with it. so let it go already

shad32

tmz why do u keep covering this story

DanaS

My deepest regret is that someone gave you a recording contract