TMZ Live

Honey Boo Boo

Girl Scout Cookie Outlaw

2/28/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

022813_tmzlive

Little Honey Boo Boo is in big trouble with the Girl Scout cookie cops! She's slinging the treats ... just like every other little girl in America -- but she got busted for using her celebrity to boost sales. Is that fair? It's not her fault she's famous!

Plus, UFC's Justin Wren is hanging up his gloves for an amazing cause -- he join us to explain why he's moving to the Congo and what he's doing for the Pygmy tribes people.

Also, Giuliana Rancic says she puts her husband's needs above her child's -- you gotta see the newsroom sound off on BOTH sides of this argument.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) "Honey Boo Boo" uses her Facebook page to help her friend sell Girl Scout cookies -- but did she really do anything wrong? Our staffers get a little too into this argument.
(5:00) Arnold Schwarzenegger's new lady knows her way around a man's body.
(10:00) 'Law and Order: SVU' mimics Chris Brown and Rihanna's violent relationship ... but did they go over the line?
(15:00) Photos emerge of James Gandolfini checking out an L.A. pot store -- which somehow became the most researched topic of the day.
(18:00) UFC fighter Justin Wren joins the show to talk about his incredible plight to save children in Africa's Congo.
(23:00) Ke$ha's mother helps her co-write a song ... about her vagina.
(25:00) Lindsay Lohan won't budge -- she's fighting accusations that she lied to cops.
(28:00) Don Omar is involved in one of the weirdest lawsuits ever -- he's being sued for allegedly using a yacht in his music video without the owner's permission.
(30:00) Giuliana Rancic says her husband's needs are more important than her child's -- and the newsroom goes off ... both for and against it.
(34:00) The floor is yours!
(39:00) This is ridiculous ... Bobby Brown is treated like a hero on the eve of his incarceration for three DUIs.
(41:00) It's time again for ... Tim's worst pitches of the week.

Majestik

I've got a question for Rancic, if your CHILD/CHILDREN come second before your marriage. What are you going to do when that child causes a rift in your marriage. You planning on getting the nanny to raise it, send it off to boarding school or how about just put the child up for adoption to save your marriage. A woman who speaks like this has no business having children, EVER!!!!!!!

DaveT

(waves to guy on Gary's shirt)

DaveT

Who's the guy with James?

Majestik

Mel Gibson needs to hire this guy for his Viking movie.

Majestik

WHAT A *****CAT. I just fell in love.

Majestik

OMG, this sweetheart is killing me. I want to adopt him and just cuddle him.

DaveT

Very cool Justin, no greater service than helping kids
Didja meet Brian "Head" Welch while workin' yet?

D-INCARNATION

He's plugging these pygmies in the butt Harvey style...

DaveT

Good sources, also look up Chris Brown children's charities for sources, as he's helped many kids over the years ;)

Internet Tough Guy

I wonder if Gary, Mike and Denis ever carpool together.

Majestik

What do I think, Harvey?
You are treating us posters like idiots, you think we believe the last two posts you put up of SMeghan when everyone knows all you are doing is posting the bullshyte that Heller Skeller is feeding you. How you can even stand there, with a straight face and ask that question leads me to believe that PUPPET face at the end of the TMZ show, isn't photoshopped, that's actually what you look like.

Wow ...

I hope Lindsay does take this trial and let a jury hear her case. LA residents are fed up with this self entitled, chance after chance train wreck...yeah Lindsay, put your life in the hands of TAXPAYERS! The only problem I see with it, is juries do not get to apply the sentence.

Majestik

I'm off for a smoke.
Kesha is the Lindsay Lohan of the music world, she always falling down drunk, on drugs and she never takes a bath. When Kesha gets a reality show, she'll equal Kimmykakes is the OMGKILLMENOW category.

MissAshley284

I watched last night's episode of SVU and well from my own personal experience once a beater always a beater. I mean sure things are fine for the moment but she'll learn, i guess that's all you can do in life is live and learn. As far as the Honey Boo Boo cookie scandal, I read it was for a friend. Well I think I would rather sell them online than having my child going up to some creepers home. Now a days you never know who might be knocking.

D-INCARNATION