TMZ Live

Justin Bieber

Losing Control

3/8/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

030813_tmzlive

Justin Bieber gets sick during a concert, tweets the worst photo ever, threatens to beat up a photographer ... so you've got to hear how his angry fans are defending him.

Plus, Internet sensation Grumpy Cat join us from SXSW to rub something in Harvey's face. And, Kate Upton's alleged doppelganger comes on to prove once-and-for-all if she's the real deal.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Justin Bieber's reps say he collapsed on stage at a concert -- you have to hear his fans call in to say it isn't true.
(7:00) Demi Moore wants revenge on Ashton Kutcher.
(11:00) Why do people hate January Jones so much?
(15:00) Rod Stewart is totally candid about why his wife didn't join "Real Housewives."
(18:00) Grumpy Cat joins the show!
(23:00) Nicki Minaj's new topless video ... is she too racy for "American Idol"?
(27:00) Former Disney star Matthew Smith says company big wigs tried to make him fake-date a girl to cover up his homosexuality.
(32:00) Kate Upton's alleged look-alike joins the show -- do you see a resemblance.
(33:30) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Twilight depression line ... and Josh in drag!

mrharrybawls2012

I once had a garage sale. But I closed it down after about 20 minutes (just closed the garage door electronically) when I realized I didn't want complete strangers wandering around my house. One elderly gentleman didn't take too kindly to me shutting down things early, so I just turned my lawn sprinklers on. I will never forget that day..

KnuckleDragger

Skypers...get a job!

LK

BIEBER MY BALLS !!!
LOL

D-INCARNATION

BabyBubba

I can see Harvey's meat sticking out his jeans!

LK

I WANT 2 CLONE MY CAT. LOL
HE IS THE BEST !!!

KnuckleDragger

Yes, caller, Justin IS a douche!

LK

BIEBER IS MAKING CANADA LOOK BAD . EH !
LOL

KnuckleDragger

Why are all the "Skypers" so weird? Must be the basement mold.

KnuckleDragger

"Movie on"? That was terrible, Harvey!

What You Really Want To See

'there is people out there'... nice one fat mike. put your tongue on a diet.

KnuckleDragger

F*ck "Twilight"...a boring "chick flick"!

Just Saying

Oh, poor Justin. His feelings are hurt because his bday party was crazy, he got booed probably for the first time, no one believed the sick episode, his friend wreck his car, he forgot to blow his nose,on and on and on. I hope he reflects back on the last few days and realize he's losing his shine. Hey JB, grow the f..k up and realize fans and non fans get tried seeing celebrities thinking they'll never be held accountable for their actions. He needs to remember the media can be a foe or friend but his fans loyalty allows him to live the life of luxury.

cogboy

vomiting, tardiness, light headed, irritable... dear god, is he pregnant?!

sgm

Little boy don't start something you can't finish! They should have let him go so the photog could have had the great opportunity of capturing this little boy getting his a$$ wimped.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments