Biggest Bonehead of the Week

You Be the Judge

3/10/2013 6:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0308-bieber-moore-brown-lohan-rodman-vick-james-swiftThere were so many ridiculous celebrity moments this week, we couldn't limit our poll to just one person. So test your knowledge of TMZ stories ... and tell us what you think about the celebs who probably wish they didn't do what they did.

`

LAPartyMcSage

These are soap opera tabloid questions. Who cares? Old school celebrity used to be larger than life. Now it's a freak show.

Adrty

bieber..

LISA

If you do the math, Bieber wins. He had over 1700 more votes (positive ones) ... all the Beliebers who signed up after TMZ put up that article showing him smoking pot.

Chris Brown is #2, and Lindsay Lohan is #3. I don't consider the rest in the running, because they aren't on TMZ every other day. I wish they included Kimye, though.

My own personal order would be Chris B., Justin and Lindsay. And yes - Taylor Swift has had a ton of boyfriends (but she should not be compared to the likes of these three).

Most H8d

Barack Obama

Lola

Nobody's perfect so STOP JUDGING OTHERS!!!!!!!

MadCharles

You sure don't have a problem finding boneheads in the wood. The list is miles long..

StevenB

This should be a weekly feature. Though I would change the name to "Jack-Ass of the Week".

eivissa

TMZ- You ask a question. I gave my opinion which was not offensive. YOU of all people took away my freedom of speech. Bullying, making fun, insulting, taking pot shots when people are at their losest.

I say the absolute truth about Dennis Rodman and you Delete my opinion. WHY ask if you take away my USA rights that you use yourself that I am NOT allowed to edit?'

So disappointed and sad. You should give me a real explanation. You have my email address. If you do this stuff . You should not just delete. I didnt just bash. I have known CUBA communism, USSR, and back CHINA, and even East Germany. and USA was NEVER allowed to go. It was against the law and if we snuck over,, we never made it back here as we were considered traitors and/spies and tortured, jialed if you made it alive.

kelly

Rodman and jane fonda are cut from the same cloth. They are both trators.

kelly82

DeeMaree

I enjoyed that tmz!! Great picks.

Craig Swinson

Is LeBron Jewish? If not what is the big deal booking on a Jewish holiday? There are dozens of Jewish holiday's and for a gentile it is nearly impossible to keep track.

Gabe

I'm a Kobe man, not LeBron, however, I do believe it's his right to marry when he wants to. 37% say it's disrespectful; that's BS. I have had friends marry on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day as well as several other holidays; it's the choice a bride and groom have the right to make.

dale12

Bieber is a want to be hard guy, but he can't pull it off! Chris Brown is a bonafide *******, & wipe....

bring back recent posts

...Chris Brown...hands down..well...in his case...prolly not down much...more in peeps faces...

tellmeaboutit

What a choice. Lohan has the lifetime golden turd award followed closely by showboat Rodman with a silver. That leaves a tie for the week between chicken legs Chrissy Brown and Justine Tough Guy Beebles. Wahhhh!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments