Drake

Visiting Hours

at Lil Wayne's Hospital

3/15/2013 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0316_drake_pcnLil Wayne's Young Money label mate Drake rolled into the hospital where Weezy was in critical condition late Friday night.

Paps snapped shots of Drake walking with his head down in the Cedars Sinai Medical Center parking lot around 8:50PM ... just around the end of visiting hours.

TMZ broke the story ... Wayne has been in and out of Cedars this week, getting treatment for multiple seizures.

Drake didn't say anything about Wayne's condition as he made his way to his car. Our sources tell us although he's stable and slowly improving ... docs are still watching him closely.

IndyMike

Drake will just start crying and make some sad wack ass song that sound like every other song he sings

bukibby

I believe TMZ any day. I think lil Wayne wants publicity

dm99

In response to those that are posting that TMZ is in trouble for releasing this info, Harvey is an attorney! He is NOT going to allow his site to be compromised with a story that's not true! Drake is a nice guy! He's Canadian!

Kerrigan

i thought Drake was in a wheelchair. i saw pics of him online on a wheel chair.

You_know_it

You know..as much as I dislike a lot of his music and raps. (There are a few that I enjoy) I never want to see anyone die. I hope everyone on here that is bashing him will take a step back and think about what it would feel like if people were saying this about you. We are talking about someones life (death) not just the usual everyday lil Wayne or Hollywood stuff.

Mark Cunningham

Mark Cunningham

dc or nothong

I world never wish death on nobody but I think that was not lil Wayne yesterday who tweet that message on Twitter it might was his family member who did that tweet but people make lil Wayne idol worshiper Smh ppl need to give they life to god

Josh Sikkema

"and wound up in ICU afte" Do you mean "after"? You guys dropped the ball on this story SMH!

@LocalCelebrityW

Man I hope that was Wayen tweeting. Never would wish this on anyone at all. - @LocalCelebrityW

Soetoro

If he's fine and just hanging out at the hospital watching basketball games, then why is everyone going to see him?

cecil b carter

Rabi aubrey

KINGofRESEDA

If weeeezie dies, just have some one else put on a voice synthesizer to sound like you have flem in your throat and wear girl pants. Problem solved. Move on.

beautifull01

I can't say I find it so hard to believe that so many adults make comments as throw they are kids this is someone's child & a father to someone. Regardless of his life style you should still have respect for the next person . I fell like y'all are hating without a reason @ all after all y'all reason don't matter anyway

HumanNature

HE'S ALIVE

WEEZY "F@CK Y'ALL" BABY!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments