Lil Wayne

Birdman

Pays Weezy a Visit

3/16/2013 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0316-birdman-cedars-tmzLil Wayne's latest hospital visitor was perhaps his most important: his mentor ... Birdman.

The rap stars are as close as close can be, so much so that Birdman calls Wayne "his son." Birdman famously gave Wayne $1,000,000 in cash on his 26th birthday.

Wayne -- who has been in the hospital since suffering multiple seizures earlier this week -- has also received visits from Drake and Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul

Birdman tweeted after Wayne's health scare last night, saying, "My son is feelin Good.will be home real soon."

Rich

By the way where is LOSER BEIBER...aren't they "kissen cousins"??

Soetoro

Birdman stopped by for last kiss before they cremate him.

RedskinsGirl21

My thoughts and prayers go out to lil wayne. If this is because of drugs or from drinking lean, I hope he learned his lesson and chills on that stuff.

Soetoro

He must have nothing left for everyone to show up. Its not like there are coming to see a guy hungover on sizzurp.

Kaveman

I don't wish death upon anyone, but these low-life hypocritical street thugs and their fake rage are the garbage of society.

Jessica

Went from being in his death bed to hell be home soon?????

StraightFromTheHip

TMZ-

Who is your editor? Do you not have anyone who verifies your stories for validity prior to publishing/posting? Your credibility is now in the same category as The Enquirer, and other supermarket publications who have front page headlines such as "Woman has two-headed Alien baby". You guys are absolutely the worse!!!

Pauljesse

i have a bad feeling

nipples mugee

Nobody has busted a cap up there yet ? I bet the hospital personel are wearing bullet proof vests...

CloseUrLegsToMarriedMen

Can't believe all the mean, IGNORANT comments. Some people don't quit even when someone's sick!

Carl

Is his visit really more important than Wayne's own mother, or do you like to make crap up for dramatic effect?

MoneyBagz2k

I hope Wayne is okay, only time will tell something just doesnt feel right

LISA

I just found this on CTV news (Published Saturday, Mar. 16, 2013 2:19PM EDT). It's not much of an update, but it's a little more info:

“A number of celebrities have taken to Twitter to show their support for Lil Wayne.

The 30-year-old rapper – whose real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. – is recovering in hospital following a seizure last week and although he insists he is doing well, his famous pals have been posting supportive messages on the micro-blogging website.

In response to his message, which read "I'm good everybody. Thx for the prayers and love," Paris Hilton wrote: “Great to hear, was so worried. Love you Wayne.”

Pregnant Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie wrote: “My prayers go out to Lil Wayne & his family tonight. #PrayForWeezy @LilTunechi,” while Jay Sean added “Sending all my prayers and love to Lil Wayne (@LilTunechi)right now.u gon be aight brother. @BIRDMAN5STAR my thoughts are with u bro. Love.”

brutusmandingo

I swear this. Whole things gonna turn into weekend at bernies smh

brutusmandingo