Lil Wayne

Birdman

Pays Weezy a Visit

3/16/2013 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0316-birdman-cedars-tmzLil Wayne's latest hospital visitor was perhaps his most important: his mentor ... Birdman.

The rap stars are as close as close can be, so much so that Birdman calls Wayne "his son." Birdman famously gave Wayne $1,000,000 in cash on his 26th birthday.

Wayne -- who has been in the hospital since suffering multiple seizures earlier this week -- has also received visits from Drake and Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul

Birdman tweeted after Wayne's health scare last night, saying, "My son is feelin Good.will be home real soon."

Emilio

Let us know when the Grimm Reaper vistis him...

1uniquemonique

His friends are paying their last respects.

JJ

Somethin's up, TMZ has barely posted anything today.

thalia

It seems opium addiction has arrived in the 21st century. It's now purple, liquid, vile and called sizzurp. I would have expected of more a hi-tech incarnation, like, say, e-opium, but that's opium for you. Cough syrup. Umh. ok.

Opium addiction has been a part of human culture forever. No matter what anyone has done about this throughout history - or not - the percentage of opium addicts in cultures around the world is and always has been pretty much the same. This is merely the latest face of a very old human affliction. Opium addicts will find a way. And so we have sizzurp.

Google "opium history" to see for yourself.

Look at the following link ONLY IF you want to see historic images of opium addicts using, under the influence and late-stage. You've been warned.

Sjango

Glad he doing better he got tupac status now so who in the hell would i listen to if the rip came up

Jennifer

Weezy...he has to recover! Love him!

Dat Main Dude

BIRDMAN! ROLLS up in a STOCK escalade?! with STOCK RIMS! LOL NOT BALLER AT ALL!!! LOL

Jennifer

Weezy! He can't go out like this. I grew up listening to his music. Love him. Hope he recovers quickly.

Diamond Goddess!

I think TMZ had this story right from the jump, unfortunately!!!
All of the visitors look devastated.
And the LACK of info from Weezy's camp is suspicious.
(Besides, Harvey's a lawyer with great contacts all over the place and knows the consequences of lying.)
I think they're just waiting for his mom to come pull the plug.
You just can't keep doing drugs like that indefinitely.

JJ

If they wanted to disprove that his condition is so bad, why with all of the visitors that have come to visit, has no one taken a picture with him and tweeted it out?

bring back recent posts

...i suspect brain dead...or...at the very least....mega deprivation...otherwise these peeps would b in tweet world...feel sorry for his kids.." my dad had a great voice...but was a stupid idiot"..sucked up by peeps whom made zillions from him..and will continue...such a fake work the " artist" lives in...no diff than a government robbing u or Wall street....

tina

I have to believe TMZ original report. They had an " in" from the start.... Which obviously got shut down after weezys camp got to the hospital. Harvey is ...."a lawyer ...." Afteralll ..... I have found it rare for tmz not to have the scoop. Remember the whole bey once wasn't really preformed but he ex assistant was..and was put up in a house I the Bahamas .... Yeah... I still BELIEVE that story... Just Jayz put a kill the story or I kill u twist on it ...lol

tina

*beyonce..... * pregnant

Joshua

Is Lil Wayne gay? I hear that from a lot of my friends.....

Black Adam

People are fighting for their lives to live and you have idiots skarfing drugs like skittles. I wish this platinum mouthed idiot would just dissapear.