Lil Wayne

Birdman

Pays Weezy a Visit

3/16/2013 2:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0316-birdman-cedars-tmzLil Wayne's latest hospital visitor was perhaps his most important: his mentor ... Birdman.

The rap stars are as close as close can be, so much so that Birdman calls Wayne "his son." Birdman famously gave Wayne $1,000,000 in cash on his 26th birthday.

Wayne -- who has been in the hospital since suffering multiple seizures earlier this week -- has also received visits from Drake and Los Angeles Clippers star Chris Paul

Birdman tweeted after Wayne's health scare last night, saying, "My son is feelin Good.will be home real soon."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Rob Zombie is King

I can honestly say I have no idea who any of these people are...

Rich

I do remember the BIRDMAN of Alcetraz.

ImUrDad

Tmz is pretty desperate for articles, huh?

mebrat24

According to you he was on his death bed last nite with last rights given, and now.
nothing like distorting a story from KMZ.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

It's about baby showed up

iHawkk

Tmz why are you soooo interested in this? Obviously you don't even know what the hell is going on

Detective. LaToya

That's funny cause last night you all claimed he was close to death and getting his last rites. I guess not close enough that he's still ALIVE and receiving visitors.

master

I have a bad feeling, no one is leaving smiling or talking, and that is never a good thing.. I bet TMZ knows more than they are saying out of respect to lil Wayne's kids.. Hope he is ok, but have a feeling this wont end well

atlien29

**** birdbitch

TIFFANY

FYI TMZ, Birdman IS Wayne's father. He raised him and took care of him as his own son. They are close because they are father and son not only because they rap together, They are family and Lil Wayne is his son.

taz

Well Birdman, if you want your "son" to still be around maybe you need to have a talk with him about his drug problem.

mica

this story was completely exaggerated!!!! wayne was NEVER in an induced coma or on life support of any kind. NOR did they ever read any last rites. he has been receiving care for seizures and has been improving every day since tues. he was NEVER released by the hospital and NEVER found by any bodyguard after overdosing on anything... poor and irresponsible reporting. shame on you all...you just lost my support.

YouDontSay

TMZ. I will stick with you. You reported the truth. The other sites were full of it. The false tweets from the rap industry make me not care what happens from now on. Peace Out.

Ali

If you look up the word moron in the dictionary I'm sure there is a picture of Little Wayne as the illustration. Doesn't the guy smoke enough weed and do enough meth and crack and coke? Why guzzle codeine-laced COUGH syrup? What a rocket scientist he is.

I think he needs to try other things to get even higher. Perhaps a gasoline and cherry coke slurpee would work better? or say some gin and embalming fluid? if that won't work he could try to snort chlorine pool sanitizing powder? that would be loads of cool fun to have with his homies.

I think it's safe to say that this guy makes Chris Brown look like a Rhodes scholar!

myopinion

I hope all is well...Seems that he is not doing well and may not make it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments