TMZ Live

Charlie Sheen ... I'll Catch

KNIFE THREAT Suspects

3/18/2013 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

031813_tmzlive

Charlie Sheen's searching for the people who left a threatening note and a knife at his ex-wife Denise Richards house. Charlie called us to explain how it's connected to his anti-bullying campaign against his daughter's old school -- and to reveal how he's handling the threat.

Plus, Lindsay Lohan did it -- dodging jail time again by accepting a plea deal ... but can she handle 90 days locked down in rehab? Michael Lohan joined us with a bombshell accusation about LiLo's lawyer!

And ... President Obama compared to the Devil in "The Bible." Mark Burnett -- executive producer of the hit TV miniseries -- says the REAL DEVIL is behind this controversy! You buying that?
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Lindsay Lohan barely makes her court appearance -- then makes a plea that'll put her in lockdown rehab. Michael Lohan calls in ... and he's pissed.
(10:00) Controversy over Mark Burnett's "The Bible" -- people think his Satan character looks just like President Obama. But Mark thinks the negativity is the work of the devil himself.
(18:00) Charlie Sheen calls in -- he says someone left a threatening note stabbed into a tree with a knife at his ex-wife Denise Richards' house ... and he's ready to roll some heads.
(24:00) Lil Wayne has been in the ICU for SIX days.
(27:00) Casey Anthony -- someone wants to pay her to keep her story to herself.
(32:00) Katherine Jackson is suing AEG for $40 billion over Michael Jackson's death!
(34:00) Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn make it official ... with a cheesy photo shoot.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) Chuck Norris ... losing the first fight of his life ... to old age.

jackmama311

countdown to lindsay blowing her deal....tick-tick-tick.

SoBluOctober

And she does it again..... But jack mama I agree. Tick tick tick....no doubt

Columbo

Told you the skank would skate.

Black Dirt Goodness

Yayyyy! No jail time!

BellaJ

Son of a bitch! I knew she would dodge jail but I'm still so annoyed. When is she finally going to get some hard time?!!

Black Dirt Goodness

All the losers' blood is boiling! I love it! Bwaaaahaaaahaaa! Quuuack!!!

Majestik

I can't wait to hear what Lil Ryan has to say about the plea deal. I'm sure he'll be gushing about how Smeggy isn't getting jail time and avoid the 90 day lockdown agreement.
BTW, I don't believe in this plea deal that she skated. I'm just waiting until day four of lockdown when she decides to put her acting to good use and pretend she's having a psychotic episode and then is transferred to the hospital on a 5150

Majestik

I can't believe Harvey is going to discuss the baby killer again.

Majestik

Smeggy isn't going to jail, she's heading to own personal Hell. If she couldn't stay in rehab at Betty Ford and was caught sneaking in by climbing a fence and showing up drunk and high, she'll never get away with that at a Lockdown. Anyone know the names of the facilities that she could be attending?

Majestik

WOAH, Who's the hot bald guy that just walked into the camera?

IwuvTMZ

She looked really bad in court.

Majestik

Bald guy is reading the comments. He just gave me another flash. He keeps that up and I'm going to replace Charles with this guy as my new obsession, hehehe.

MIKE

This is such a joke,what does she have to do kill someone?

Majestik

Unless Lindsay Vonn has a superp*u**ssy, she's going to end up getting the same crap handed to her as Elin did. Sorry, four years of marriage and two kids and Tiger was cheating since day one. He'll never change, according to him he's a sex addict. Good luck in believing you're the one that will change him.

CoconutScrimp

LiLo will continue her destructive ways because she isn't punished enough.

"Oh, it's not like I'm going to go to jail for it!" that heifer says!

And Obama isn't Satan! Satan doesn't have enough power for Obama to want to be him!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments