MIchael Jackson's Family

Don't Ask

'Who's The Daddy?"

3/19/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0318_mj_family_composite

Michael Jackson
's family is pleading with the judge in their wrongful death lawsuit against AEG Live to EXCLUDE any evidence of the paternity of MJ's 3 kids.

TMZ has obtained legal docs in which Katherine Jackson, Blanket, Paris and Prince argue ... it's irrelevant for a jury to hear evidence about the conception of the 3 kids. Specifically, they believe AEG has no right to delve into their biological parentage.

The Jackson crew also wants to exclude any evidence that MJ's siblings have financial problems.  They worry AEG might try to argue that the real force behind the lawsuit is the need for cash.

And mama Jackson and the kids want the judge to bar evidence or any mention of child molestation allegations, partly because MJ was never found guilty.

A judge has yet to rule on the motions.

0131_daddy_footer

SaraJane

200.. In response to ohwell the TROLL.
''Hope you get my message before she deletes your post LOL''
-------------
This just shows the 'mindset' of this person known as BRIGHA in response to OHWELL the TROLL.
'‘Psycho in therapy'’ is right.. LOL

Brigha from UK

Sarah Jane
''Hope you get my message before she deletes your post LOL''
-------------
This just shows the ''mindset'' of this person known as BRIGHA.

----------------------------
And just where might that post be?
Oh yes of course, it has been DELETED, along with so many other of my posts.
This totally proves my point.
Unfortunately, certain people have taken it upon themselves to patrol these boards like some kind of censorship police. They alone decide what the rest of us are allowed to read.

"I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." --Voltaire

MiMi

Brigha from UK

454. Lee Lee. LOL at your quote. Yes, Michael was an odd ball – isn’t that why we loved him so?
He was, without doubt, the most interesting guy on the planet and the world has become a much sadder and dull place without him in it. He never failed to thrill and astonish us, did he? We never knew what surprise he was going to come up with next.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2010/04/16/michael-jackson-creditors-claim-spousal-support-secret-wife-denied/#ixzz2OT2KnE8x

Brigha from UK

ROFLMAO - Mimi is now busy going through my previous posts. She has gone back as far as April 2010 for her latest cut & paste effort.

Am I bothered? No! If anything I'm flattered.
Please continue Mimi.
You never know, if you read them all you may actually learn something!

Brigha from UK

Just had a lovely relaxing Sunday. Nothing to do but chill out. Glad I haven't got any reading to do today!
(unlike some!)

MiMi

Well Brigha,

Actually, I have learned something. And that is what I previously thought of you was correct.

You are a hypocrite along with being a complete fake.

Brigha from UK

Shall we go back over your posts Mimi?
There aren't that many since you only became a 'fan' 366 days ago.
And age 53? Surely that is a typo?
Oh wait, Location: Neverland!!!
That explains everything.

Brigha from UK

Don't forget to leave some time to repeatedly hit that 'hate button'! LOL!

MiMi

Go ahead Brigha, give it your best shot. Been here since MJ died, which is more than I can say for you. Never had much reason to convo with you as you were always trying to disect the man. Always analyzing and speculating which is something you seem to be obsessed with.

Now let me see. What is the correct term for that?

Oh yea, a fanatic........

But I do seem to remember mymjj5 puttin you in your place more than a few times.

Brigha from UK

Come on Mimi, why not give it a rest. Go and enjoy the rest of your day with your family rather than spend your time trolling through my posts.
Your desperation is becoming uncomfortable to watch.

Why can't you just accept that MJ had many types of fan. Some liked his singing, some his dancing, some his fashion. Me? I became fascinated with his psychology. That's all. Nothing more, nothing less.
Okay, you have a very narrow criteria to define a 'fan', but you have to understand that I (and many others like me) just don't fit it.
Why not just accept that? I don't try to force my philosophy down your throat, so why do you do so with me?
I'm prepared to call a truce if you are? So long as you and your side-kick stop trying to ridicule me.

"If you can't say anything nice - say nothing at all"
- my Mum

(BTW as for Mymjj5: Yes, we disagreed on some things, but we always had the utmost respect for each other and we had some great conversations. In fact, I really miss her input).

MiMi

Umm sorry, but exactly what philosophy am I trying to shove down anyones throat? And who is desperate?

So yet again you contradict yourself. You became upset with the truth in my posts and decided that agreeing with OhWell's extremely vulgar and disgusting post about me was your only way to fight back. That my dear is being a hypocrite. You side with a sicko when your chips are down.

Hey don't worry about me enjoying my day. I can work and play at the same time. It's called multi-tasking.

LoL

Brigha from UK

Okay, have it your way.
No-one can say I didn't try.

MiMi

That's it. Just keep avoiding my questions.

That's because you are wrong and won't admit it..

Quiet

im sure these kids have googled that arnie klien and that debbie chic is their mom and dad etc.. they must know by now.

Brigha from UK

Mimi,
for the record, the Oh Well post on which I commented did not contain either vulgar nor disgusting comments.

Of course, we will never be able to confirm this now, since you flagged both our posts and had them DELETED.
What gives you the right to do that?
That is what I mean by 'censorship police'.
That is what I mean by 're-writing history'.