Lindsay Lohan

NAILS 'Anger Management'

And Charlie Sheen

3/26/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0325_charlie_lindsay_bed_getty_article
Lindsay Lohan
had great, post-fake sex on the set of "Anger Management" Monday ... and in the process won over the entire cast and crew.

Sources on the set tell TMZ ... Lindsay's first scene featured her in bed with Charlie Sheen ... according to the script they had just had sex. We're told, "Lindsay knew her lines cold and her timing was perfect. She was really funny."

Lohan -- who showed up 45 minutes EARLY -- was "incredibly nice" and spent a fair amount of time taking pictures with the crew.

One source says Lindsay, who plays herself, "proved she has talent. You watch her and you know why she became a star."

Lindsay is back on the set tomorrow. One day at a time.

lovettebrit

_ didn't see the episode but I am not impressed with this so_called gowing review because Lindsay is onr sick minded young lady and eho ever said in the comments down below that they gave her this glowing review from the Liz and Dick movie is right. Because they claimed she did this glowing job of portaying Liz Taylor then here comes the real truth about her sloppy portrayal and antics on the set. So I don't believe it either. She is ill in the head and needs help quickly before she is gone for good.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I dont watch anger manament..saw the first episode in hopes it would be great didnt happen...i liked charlie on spin city and two and a half men..but this show is a let down and she will only make it worse

pat

Man, that text on this story wants to make me barf.

I suppose we have to get ready for all the non-Lohan stories to innondate the site so Harvey can get all the hits he can before she disappears for a few months. IF she does.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

What dedication. She is coke tweeting at 3am pt...

Black Dirt Goodness

Andy Butt Boy is such a sad person.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I dont get it.. Even when she rehearses she screws it up..so today they hired a driver with a baggie. Dragged her on the set early and she shot three scenes all in bed.. My guess the scene had no lines and she is sleeping..what skill to play a passed out person

Reg

Dirt has *DIRT*, where it shouldn't be!!

dreamon

Wow. One full days work. What an incredible achievement.

Now, Lindsay, don't forget to say thank you and keep your logs out out of the toilet.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Cartels in brazil have already dug her grave

VNVgirl

no one is helping her in the least. her agent should be shot and her parents should be in prison. her friends???? all watch TMZ know the BS she is going through yet go with her and hang out with her drinking? LINZ - you're dying. end of story. Shape up or fk off. This is coming from a person who thinks you have potential. SAD.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

I look foward to missing it. We've heard this kind of crap before, only to hear later it was total bullshirt. TMZ is pimping the show anyway.

logan

Lohan is starting to look like a walker from Walking Dead.

ALR4EVER

You know, Im going to start eating my breakfast and having coffee before I read TMZ because I am tired of seeing Lindseys name the first thing in the moring... Makes me sick.

Reg

Is Linds going to get her dead, red, threads, culled from between her legs, while in Brazil?

Cricket

So instead of the usually slams, now you're applauding her for showing up early and acting professionally. She should have been doing that all along. People do everyday, actors or otherwise. A couple of good decisions every blue moon doesn't erase all the piss poor ones. Especially the stunts this bitch has pulled. Give me a break.