Lindsay Lohan

From Happy to Mad

In 10 Seconds

3/28/2013 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

032813_lindsay_lohan_launch
Say what you will about Lindsay Lohan, but the girl's got range. On the ground level at LAX LiLo is friendly as can be with photogs, even laughing off a question about being late during the second day on the "Anger Management" set.

But just seconds later, on the departure level, Lindsay was pissed off and flummoxed.

Lindsay was accompanied by her new boyfriend Avi -- and apparently they're off to Brazil together so she can hock a clothing line.

FUN FACT: Lindsay's wearing the same coat she wore for mug shot #6 ... shot earlier this month.

Lindsay Lohan -- repeat offender in court and in fashion.

plr702

Id go effen crazy with all those cameras on me like that

StarryStarryNight

she has a bad hair day EVERY day.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

The sunglasses crack me up....the arrogant little snot still thinks she's a movie star....bwahahahahaha

jabberjaws

wake up liver! IT'S PARTY TIME!!!!!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nanas virgin margaritas are going to flow tonight..and when she blacks out and wakes up caught with every ones warches and wallets " the black guy took them, and my assistant forgot to return them"

seamus

If only Dina had used Plan B we would not be here.

PJ in Texas

No matter what anyone THINKS on Lindsay, their should be a law against these vultures they call photographers. I mean at what point is it enough. Questions that are intended to create a negative response, knocking over fixtures and creating a scene in a public environment. These guys are losers and jerks and if it were me, I wouldn't give any of them the time of day.

Reg

Don't you just love her (Love/Hate ) relationship with the camera?

awards

Where is her stash, eh?

Snerkles

"Hawk," dammit, not "hock!"

She isn't loaning her clothes, for cash. She's doing this: "Carry around and offer (goods) for sale, typically advertising them by shouting."

You guys!*#**/$%#

seamus

Ah, I'd love to wear a rainbow every day,
And tell the world that everything's OK,
But I'll try to carry off a little darkness on my back,
'Till things are brighter, I'm the Skank In Black.

jabberjaws

geez, with these mood swings you might think she's an addict or something.

Biebsburbs

Well she wasn't late to catch the flight to make some pesos!!!! But always late and make lame excuses for courts

LLsez

Blo brought LNor 2.0 (aka, her Personal Packhorse) with her.....there is gonna be some SERIOUSpill-shopping going down--no pesky prescriptions required in Brazil!!

pseudonym

Not that I'm trying to defend her, but it must be pretty annoying to have those people constantly up your ass. I'd probably tell them to shut up too.