Halle Berry

PREGNANT!!!

4/5/2013 6:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0405-halle-barry-olivia-getty-babyHalle Berry is pregnant with her second child ... TMZ has learned.

Sources connected with the actress and her fiance, Olivier Martinez, tell TMZ ... Halle is around 3 months pregnant -- based on the pics and some other facts we know ... she may be a little further along.

What's more ... they know the sex.  It's a boy.

This could explain why Halle and Olivier were so upset when paparazzi got too close to her earlier this week at LAX while she was carrying soon-to-be big sister Nahla, who is 5.

It's definitely worth noting ... Halle is 46, and Olivier is 47.

0405-halle-barry-getty-feb
Check out this pic of Halle at the Oscars (above) in late February.  A source connected with the actress tells us Halle was feeling sick and was complaining she had gained a little weight.  We're told days later she found out she was pregnant.

0405-halle-barry-ffn
 0405_halle_first_pregnancy_footer

Meg

You don't find out until week 20 regarding sex...there is NO way they would know at 12 weeks! I call bull**** on this!

Meg

What a beautiful baby that will be!

Harryrun

Preggo at 46? Hmm...very unusual, no?

Drenny

Knows the sex at 3 months? Um...nooooo? You have to be at least 4 to 5 months along for that to be visible.....

Ace

If you want to keep the paparazzi away abort now.

Brando

Happy for her!

Buddy The Elf

She has already sued her future husband for custody, and the right to move to Cambodia with the kids.

who-me

Evil Bitch

If sense were common everyone would have it.

Excuse me I just projectile-vomited in my mouth a little.

lily

I hope he doesn't get his fathers anger problem.

Queen.of.the.Obvious

And can I just state the obvious here? Can I please just smh and roll my eyes at how absurd it is for people who are staring down the barrel of 50 years old to be having a child? I am surprised she hasn't hit menopause yet and is still able to get pregnant. It really is NOT healthy to do this at this age. Let alone the fact that they'll be 60 when this kid hits his teen years. WTF?! I know a lot of women are waiting later and later now days but there is medical reasons why it isn't a great idea. Being Advanced Maternal Age in your 30s in one thing - even early 40s. But this damn close 50 is just ridiculous. Sorry.

Most H8d

She's making a bad name for herself

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Dear goodness, I could not ever imagine enduring the "terrible teens" in my sixties. Good luck with that.

BLK1978

So? I said she was pregnant when she was at the Oscars back in February. The dress she had on showed her (for lack of a better term) bump.

hello!

Great - 2 people with anger issues having a child...