Kim Kardashian

Cravings Require

Burrito Backup from Cops

4/5/2013 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

040513_kimk_launch
Kim Kardashian won't let anything get between her and a delicious plate of Mexican food -- just ask the cops who were called in to help her satisfy a pregnancy craving ... safely.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Seriously?

Please please write about me! Please I need more attention! WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY HOME! WE'RE SICK OF YOU? IF U NEED FOOD HAVE SOMEONE GO PICKI it up, this is ENOUGH!

Blondie

Is burrito code for ****? Where is the daddy btw?

SMASHED

I hope Kanye leaves this disgusting fat pig and her crazy family and NEVER marries her. She will never get her formerly disgusting body back EVER. She is the nastiest looking pregnant woman I've ever seen. And I thought her fatass was bad before she got pregnant, just watch that thing take on a life of it's own.

The Kardashians are all pigs. NO CLASS PIGS.

budweediii

I hope the bitch dies during child birth. Worthless person,

Kookla

Wow there are some real miserable asss holes here commenting. It's one thing to hate on her beause you're sick of hearing about her and criticize her for being famous for nothing. I agree with all that. BUT to hate on an unborn child or criticize her body while she's pregnant, that's just sinful. You people have issues that go way way beyond this site it Kim kardashian

LightJ

Waste of police man power.. How f*cking useless and stupid. I can't believe sh*t like this is aloud, the pig is no one important. What a sad society.

jessyfish1

Wait.......... so this stupid ****ing dumbass **** called the police for a craving......?

Trish

Where is her own security. Come on she can afford her own police squad. Waste of tax money.

Nadine

I sure hope she paid for the police escort into the restaurant! That is bull**** if the tax payers are footing the bill! Since she feels the need to be a fame whore, she might want to invest in some security...or better yet where the hell is her "baby daddy" at?

Jeems

That family reminds me of a bunch of soulless gypsies. I don't mind seeing them on TMZ because its what this website is about. Entertainment. But seeing this petting zoo of a troll family on mainstream media outlets is unbelievable to me.

LK

1 MIN SHE IS SUPER HUGE NXT MIN SHE IS JUST HER REGULAR FAT SELF . THAN SHE IS HUGE AGAIN . WTF ? SHE AIN'T PREOGO . BEYONCE & JAY Z WERE ALWAYS IN PARIS WHEN SHE WAS SUPPOSE 2 BE . I THINK THAT'S WHERE THE LAB IS THAT IS HATCHING THESE BABIES OUT IS OR A SURROGATE IS . .KANYE IS STAYING WITH THE UNBORN FETUS & KIM K IS JEALOUS & ONLY CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY SHE WILL MAKE FM THIS KID . LOL

KimKnLohanRSlutbags

She needs the burrito to crap out of that Donut size anus of hers!

LK

THEY ONLY REASON I MIGHT THK KIM K IS PREGNANT . IS BECAUSE OF HER BANGS . SHE IS HIDING HER WRINKLY FOREHEAD CAUSE SHE CAN'T GET BOTEX @ THE MOMENT + HER UPPER LIP IS A LITTLE FLAT LATELY . LOL

LK

IF I WAS PREGO & HAD HER CASH . I WLD NOT BE EATING UNHEALTHY I WLD HAVE MY PERSONAL CHIEF MAKING ME MY BURRITOS WITH OUT GMO FOODS . LIKE THESES FAST FOOD PLC'S USE . & MEATS WITHOUT STEROIDS & ANTIBIOTICS IN THEM & ARE NOT FEED WITH GMO'S EITHER .

Mrugowsky

An even worse waste of police resources than this bullsh!t swatting epidemic. She's a waste of(ever growing)space.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments